Reviews for I'll Wait For You
AZalmega chapter 4 . 8/5
Wow, the ending is so emotional. I really enjoy the ending of Gosick, and this fanfic just expanded it. Arigato for your fanfic.
RomanceMaster chapter 4 . 9/29/2014
AHHHHHH SO CUTE!
alex1464 chapter 4 . 2/4/2014
Love this stories! Can u make one with victorique making a new guy friend and kujo being kinda jealous? That'd be awesome and totally adorable!
Lucem Yoru chapter 4 . 12/26/2012
These stories are amazing, I hope to see more from this if possible.
Usagimon chapter 4 . 3/26/2012
asdflaksdjfalksdjfaaaaa.

THAT WAS BREATHTAKING. QAQ

In the last chapter, you described exactly how I imagined Victoriques feeling as she waited for Kujo. Maybe better, even.

Good job! :'D
ShanaChanx3 chapter 4 . 2/13/2012
Maybe you won't see this and i'm sure you won't update but... TuT onegai! updateee! i beg youu! xD
Lacie-Abyss chapter 4 . 2/2/2012
My review is more of a question, that I just can't seem ti leave alone, so it's more of a quest for me. Anyway, do you know what war it is that Kujo went to? I mean, it was in the 1920's, and in the anime, it says that it was a great war between countries, and it even spoke of WWI, but isn't the anime always talking about

'the second storm', so anyone's guess would be WWII, bit WWII happened in the 40's, not the 20's, so what war is going on here? Please spread my question! I need to know!
White Tora chapter 4 . 11/20/2011
It was a really great fan fic! Although, I did skip a few parts since I couldn't get myself to become attached to it. In the end, all I really wanted was to read the part where Kazuya comes back LOL. I hope you make a continuation of this. I'm looking forward to see how Kazuya and Victorique live their lives together since in the last episode, they were like in a field or something. Main point, MAKE ANOTHER CHAPTER PLEASE~
Quack chapter 1 . 7/10/2011
Kujo is his name.

Kazuya is his family name.

Other than that, it was awesome.
Moo chapter 4 . 7/10/2011
I enjoyed reading it. Thank you.
kanade22 chapter 1 . 7/7/2011
I liked this. Victorique and Kujo weren't too out of character until the end. It was still really cute.
JDRIZZLE chapter 4 . 7/7/2011
A good expansion, though I do wish the novels get translated to completion... Your writing is still some of the best I've seen XD

Awesome job as always!

Like I said before, you should definitely try writing a whole, multiple chapter story about Kuj┼Ź and Victorique, I'm sure it'll turn out great~
JDRIZZLE chapter 3 . 7/7/2011
Very, very cute! Reading your work is giving me diabetes, it's all so sweet! / It bring a smile to my face every time. Well done~

On to the next one!
JDRIZZLE chapter 2 . 7/7/2011
This put the biggest grin on my face! You captured their personalities perfectly~ Again your writing was very smooth. Very few mistakes barley worth mentioning. Another nice one-shot~

I'm gonna read the next one right now ~

I think you should try writing a full story about them, I'd definitely read it, and suggest it to all my friends!

If you ever do and need an editor, just PM me, I've got all the time in the world XD
JDRIZZLE chapter 1 . 7/6/2011
You did a really great job on this. I love your writing style, it's very smooth. And there's a distinct lack of grammatical/typographical errors, nice and clean. I think you did very well with their personalities, they're a little different from the novel and anime, but still very good.

I wish there was more of a romance element to Gosick(novel/anime) it would make the story so much better in my opinion...

Anyway keep up the excellent work!

I will most likely review the other chapter too, just so know.

Until then, Peace ~