Reviews for Could it be Vertigo
DreamTeam2 chapter 7 . 5/16
THIS IS GETTING SO GOID I CANT WAIT TO READ THE NEXT CHAPTER!
DreamTeam2 chapter 4 . 5/16
Wow that was intense, I love it!
DreamTeam2 chapter 2 . 5/16
Ugh this story is too good! I can't stop reading!
DreamTeam2 chapter 1 . 5/16
Oh my god I love this story! I can't wait to read the rest!
You son a bitch
Juli chapter 19 . 7/9/2014
sammygirl1963 you are awesome. Read almost all your stories. Great work.
Guest chapter 7 . 6/2/2014
This is a little of topic, but I wish getting a hospital room was this fast and easy, even with emergencies.
Kind of reaching my suspension of disbelief with the hospital having not 1 but 2 ear specialist and them happening to be some of the best in the country. Other than that looking forward to what happens next.
Sad-Blue-Eyed-Angel 2010 chapter 24 . 5/18/2014
This was an amazing story. You are a wonderful writer. Thanks for posting.
BruisedBloodyBroken chapter 24 . 3/9/2014
nice work :) i enjoyed it :)
LeeMarieJack chapter 17 . 1/26/2014
So glad they're at Bobby's and that Bobby ran John off. The broken edges of this family are too sharp and rough to ever fit together comfortably. If they get back together, sooner or later John will once again focus only on himself and hurt Sam with his neglect. It would be better for Sam and Dean to just run and disappear.
LeeMarieJack chapter 2 . 1/26/2014
I love this story. It really brings out how clueless John is and watch an opinioned jerk he is. This man should have left his children somewhere stable and safe.
Supermikeyninjalady chapter 24 . 7/29/2013
I really loved this. Now two years in the future I go! Yay sequels!
Angela Brus chapter 24 . 5/31/2013
Hey. Really loved your story a lot. So glad there will be a sequel.
Guest chapter 15 . 10/25/2012
I am so mad at john because at the begining of the chapter he doesn't even think what he did to sam was wrong and hes like"i said sorry why won't theey forgive me?"uggggggg!and the part where dean gives sam his"medicene" that was soooooo gross!this story is sooo good!
Guest chapter 9 . 10/25/2012
Omg i hate john right now! He only says sorry then thinks he can see sam. When i read that i was like"ha! NO!" I am so on deans side with this! This story is soo good!