Reviews for Never Forget
NverSayNver chapter 1 . 4/25/2012
Said it.. I have fallen for you writing and i am plannin on reading all if it..

Even though i was only four, i remember this day like yesterday.. I like about 15 minutes away from te cuty and i remember my mom taking outside (since we live on a hill)

And seeing the smoke and on the tv showing bleeding and wounded people.. I rememeber watching all tv shows wonder what happened.. Everyone shall be remembered..
Panthers14 chapter 1 . 9/4/2011
such a good story even though its sad
annie chapter 1 . 5/22/2010
this story had me in tears. my uncle died in the 9/11 attacks. this story reminded me to remember the good times. thank you for writing this.
beachblondi101 chapter 1 . 9/13/2009
aw this was so so cute! i think that u did an amazing job! i am glad that someone wrote about this.
kerritastic chapter 1 . 9/13/2009
amazing one shot RIP to all that lost there life's
mishyB chapter 1 . 9/12/2009
R.I.P TO THEM ALL indeed. Great one-shot.
Ltscw chapter 1 . 9/12/2009
Awesome. Just awesome. My heart goes out to all of those who lost someone in the 9/11 attacks.
19J95A01S08 chapter 1 . 9/12/2009
my fb status was "R.I.P all those who passed today 8 years ago" yest. ok sry i dunno y i just said that.

this was so sad :( but also very sweet!

im not even American but i do think about how all the ppl and their families suffered and i just hope they can all think of it like this story, the ones who passed r in a better place now :)

btw, if u dun mind, could i add u on fb? :)
EmmaLou-xo chapter 1 . 9/12/2009
that was really good. you got every aspect every feeling of the story completely perfect. i love your writing, it is truely amazing. the whole concept of the stop was beautiful and it made me totally feel for both gabriella and troy, but also it had me in tears, which is not usual when i read stories. but obviously because i felt so emotionally invlved with the characters i did cried. and i would like to thank you for writing such a beautiful story.

best wishes with your future writing. x
Loves to read 15 chapter 1 . 9/12/2009
amazin loved it such a sad tragedy

loved that u wrote a story in memory of it :)
Midnight113 chapter 1 . 9/12/2009
Beautiful piece of work. I felt like you captured what Gabriella was going through very well and emotion and feeling of that day and what happened. Very sad. I know what you mean, NY is just not the same without those buildings. I'm glad you wrote this tribute. Well done.
KaeSquared chapter 1 . 9/11/2009
Oh wow. That was so beautifully written. I'll even admit to geting a bit teary-eyed while reading this. I'm never going to forget what happened 8 years ago today. Fantastic job! This was a wonderful tribute.

Kae xoxo