Reviews for Splitting Truth
TheWhiteMouthCat chapter 10 . 11/26/2014
This is GOLD. I love it, this is my favorite fanfiction ever. Honestly, its beautiful. It has tragedy, drama, angst, friendship, Romance, and some slight humor. If this were a movie, I would buy it twice in BLU RAY. Good- no, WONDERFUL job!
endramadacosmicmoonstar chapter 10 . 7/2/2013
Oh my Chaos... THIS WAS AWESOME! Darksong LeMraick.
misc-13 chapter 10 . 2/20/2013
I was on the verge of tears the whole time TT-TT
you write really well :3
TARDIStoaster chapter 10 . 8/12/2010
This story rates a 'Supercaliphantasmagorical.' Wonderful, with true talent poured into its chapters. I know it's kind of pointless reviewing, since the story's so old, but it's definitely a new favorite of mine. Shadow rocks!
kharmachaos chapter 10 . 8/10/2010
Overall, This story was... breathtaking. I loved every second of it, and just the DEPTH that you don't find so commonly anymore. I also like how you evolved his character, instead of just keeping him that same ol' personality that too many authors make the mistake of doing, and not changing him realistically.

But one thing about this story that I love is the voice, And shadow's thoughts on it it, and how the voice always responds. It just allowed for a perfect ending that rounded everything off, instead of just a cliche ending (Although, your ending was not cliche in any way).

Keep writing, Kharma
SonicGirl89 chapter 10 . 10/22/2009
Nice job starz! This just so happened to be one of those stories where I was glued to the screen I found it to be quite enjoyable despite the category. It turned out to be very suspenseful and dramatic, which I tend to like all the time. Also, even though the character’s were a bit OOC in your story, I think you pretty much kept them as in character as you could. I mean, it’s kind of hard to keep Shadow in character if he’s crying cause you never see him crying. So yeah, the character’s were done pretty well. The story caught my attention right away. I felt so much emotion in this story and the description that you use was very well rounded. Not boring in the least. I found the idea for Shadow’s inner voice or whatever you call it to be very amusing in the end. I liked when the voice said to “Go throw yourself off a cliff” again at the end. I couldn’t help but smile at that line. The voice actually reminds me of the voice from Max in the Maximum Ride series. Not sure if that’s a coincidence or not, but I just thought I’d mention it. Also, I’m curious to know if you will be writing more to this story.

Well Good luck with any other stories that you decide on posting here. I’ll be sure to read them if you do.:)

Take care.;)

your friend,

LilyRosetheDreamer chapter 10 . 9/14/2009
I loved this story. Shadow's personality was everything it should be. Thanks!
thedarkhasfallen chapter 2 . 9/12/2009
*begins bawling* . . . That was seriously upsetting. T_T *mourns. XD* The clock was incredible. I really like that imagery, as it simply adds to the panic. Crepy clock. XP

I thought he really was going to kill Rouge... but, killing himself is just as bad. Way to go, Shadz. XD
thedarkhasfallen chapter 1 . 9/12/2009
OMG, Shadow, you foolish, cold-hearted, sadistic- *beat over the head with a pipe*

Swift: *was beater* Shove it and read the rest of the story. 8I

But, seriously, he's scaring me. T_T I liked that Shadow's thought processes were woven into the details of setting and such. X3 I find that the best stories do that. Thumbs-up so far! *hands you a cookie*