Reviews for Hate That I Love You
JerinAnn6397 chapter 3 . 2/3/2012
I love this story. :) can you please add another chapter soon? I really want to see what happens next.
HeavenlyAngel34 chapter 3 . 8/11/2010
I'm not mad at you and I hope you continue to work on this story cuz I want to find out what Alice does and whats going to happen btween Edward and Bella!
HeavenlyAngel34 chapter 2 . 8/11/2010
Loved it ! Can't wait to see what will happen next!
KareBear1965 chapter 3 . 7/18/2010
Life comes before pleasure... I think I understand better then a lot of people. Please continue your stories. I will just have to spend a little time rereading the first chapters so it will flow better in my brain. Please write when you have the time.

Hugs
caithal97 chapter 2 . 7/17/2010
The two chapters you have up are the same. Just saying. Love the story continue soon.
HarryPotter7881 chapter 3 . 7/17/2010
oh please continue please!
HeavenlyAngel34 chapter 1 . 7/16/2010
Loved it!
kdillin chapter 2 . 4/14/2010
i love the "I'm Alice" excuse
AriCullen1134 chapter 2 . 10/27/2009
great chapter i loved it cant wait to read more soon i hope
KareBear1965 chapter 2 . 10/24/2009
I have to say that I just love what you wrote and laughed my butt off. I can't wait for you to write more. Hurry please

Hugs
Twilight for eternity chapter 2 . 10/23/2009
Oh my godd. Nice storyy D

Love the theme and all.

Yay. Please update! It's really cool! D
Kstewsthighs chapter 2 . 10/22/2009
Great start! Can't wait for more!
Cindy c chapter 1 . 9/12/2009
cool i really like the idea of this story, it seems awesome please update soon! and sorry for the anoynomus but i am to lazy to log in lol
xx-Clockwork-Fairy-xx chapter 1 . 9/12/2009
wow, great chapter, i loved it. hopefully this will be riddled with lots of humour and laughs.

it seems very promising so i'll watch this space.

much love jess xoxo rosie
ladidadida chapter 1 . 9/12/2009
hey you :) this story sounds really promising i really like the idea of it so please update soon! cheerio