Reviews for Tears falling in darkness: year one
Griffin Raven chapter 54 . 2/2
Personally I think that Hogwarts should have a student counsellor permantely on staff for the students to talk to - who then could talk with the heads of houses? Least the amount of pressure on the heads of houses mightly also lift if they had assistants?
misherukuro chapter 13 . 1/26
Thanks for the fic. ,
marthapreston4 chapter 9 . 12/7/2014
i love that dudley is at hogwarts but I believe it creates a big plot hole . The entire reason petunia hates lily is because she herself couldnt attend hogwarts because she was a muggle. If dudley as muggle can attend why didnt dumbles let petunia go even if it was for a little bit. It would have changed everything
Heksie chapter 70 . 10/3/2014
Well this was excellent! Love the fic, and hope to see another update soon.
Dr. Catherine Potter chapter 1 . 9/6/2014
Thank you for putting the warning there. It's true, not many people realize it. My dad is an alcoholic and my family was never physically abused and it was only verbal abuse but it a serious subject. Some stories just make a mockery do it. Thanks again.
Goldeneye chapter 1 . 7/1/2014
Please please please update this fanfic. It's fantastic but needs more to it.

Thanks
phoenixfire2390 chapter 70 . 6/23/2014
Hi I just finished reading the story and love it. I like the interaction between all the characters and Harry is just adorable. When are you going to update
AnimangaLoverFE chapter 70 . 5/15/2014
i love this story and it's characters...i love the backgrounds and the refreshing changes done to the story
MusicMelis chapter 70 . 3/31/2014
this is such a beautiful father/son story...I hope you will continue it soon? )
sydney.green.18 chapter 70 . 3/3/2014
I really enjoyed the rhyme that Harry wrote. I believe that in one way or another every person can relate to what he was brave enough to have written. Thank you for writing this and I cannot wait to read more!
OldestOfTheYoung chapter 7 . 2/10/2014
I was really getting nervous there that you were going to be making Albus evil. Usually that's pretty interesting to read, if it's well done, but a fairly good guilty Albus is so much better...
nemesisswan chapter 9 . 1/14/2014
Okay. I have enough of this crap.
People, don't read this! Writing style okay but level of the plot screams bloody vengeance to the heavens.
nemesisswan chapter 6 . 1/14/2014
Exaggerations. Stupid ideas and Good Lord what else in next chapters.
nemesisswan chapter 5 . 1/14/2014
You are a great writer but your characters and their feelings are fake. I mean, McGonagall reacting in a way that can be described "Oh, well. It's bad, isn't it?". Seriously? You clearly lack the ability to to create the right mood. Enjoying yourself by describing gore things doesn't make a story good.
excessivelyperky chapter 67 . 12/14/2013
Excellent chapter this time around-I like the way that Remus is working with Harry and his speaking lessons. I also feel that Ron is feeling horribly isolated (and considering that the twins are constantly pranking him and not being punished for it, naturally he feels that he's being unfairly singled out. Well, he's probably right). At this point I think Ron needs hugs as well as punishment.

And I love how Snape is caring for Harry-he's doing a really good job.
2,607 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »