Reviews for Tears falling in darkness: year one
Morphix chapter 70 . 9/29
Aww, thanks for including Harry's poem! Great story :)
Danny for Jesus chapter 51 . 7/30
I want Harry's relatives Imprisoned for their abnormal treatment of an innocent child
Danny for Jesus chapter 39 . 7/29
I hope that Severus will be able to get his Harry Back
Danny for Jesus chapter 34 . 7/29
I want Severus to be cleared of all charges and be reunited with and adopt his little Harry because harry despertely needs a caring and loving Daddy
Danny for Jesus chapter 33 . 7/29
I hope Severus wins the trial and that Elsa helps him gain custody of Harry because Harry really misses and needs his Daddy
Danny for Jesus chapter 31 . 7/29
I really want Severus to adopt harry
Danny for Jesus chapter 16 . 7/29
I'm enjoying this story so much that I want to read more have a great day
annasfanfic chapter 13 . 7/5
as amazingly well written as this story is, i can go no further, this truly pains my heart and i can't stand the sorrow
Lover of Emotions chapter 70 . 5/17
that is good. update soon please.
Orange3WhiteSkew chapter 6 . 4/4
Draco is despicable; even if he doesn't fully know what's going on with Harry, he's odious.
Griffin Raven chapter 54 . 2/2
Personally I think that Hogwarts should have a student counsellor permantely on staff for the students to talk to - who then could talk with the heads of houses? Least the amount of pressure on the heads of houses mightly also lift if they had assistants?
misherukuro chapter 13 . 1/26
Thanks for the fic. ,
marthapreston4 chapter 9 . 12/7/2014
i love that dudley is at hogwarts but I believe it creates a big plot hole . The entire reason petunia hates lily is because she herself couldnt attend hogwarts because she was a muggle. If dudley as muggle can attend why didnt dumbles let petunia go even if it was for a little bit. It would have changed everything
Heksie chapter 70 . 10/3/2014
Well this was excellent! Love the fic, and hope to see another update soon.
Dr. Catherine Potter chapter 1 . 9/6/2014
Thank you for putting the warning there. It's true, not many people realize it. My dad is an alcoholic and my family was never physically abused and it was only verbal abuse but it a serious subject. Some stories just make a mockery do it. Thanks again.
2,617 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »