Reviews for Shower Revelations
HeatherAbdelrahman chapter 3 . 11/30/2011
ok..that was finally what I wanted to happen until he woke up and realized it was a dream! Seriously...I'm having a hard time imagining a guy would fuck himself w/ a dildo in his sleep! I know about wet dreams and rubbing and all that in ur sleep but THAT?
HeatherAbdelrahman chapter 1 . 11/27/2011
Now THAT was some amazing shower sex!
beanothercullen chapter 4 . 6/11/2011
That last line, was one of the best! thanks I miss the boys already.
beanothercullen chapter 3 . 6/11/2011
At first I thought, ok so they did get together some during this bad time. Then when you revealed it to be a dream, I felt really bad for Jasper... but then when he got in bed and Edward said he missed him that broke my heart for them all over again. Glad I know how the story ended.
beanothercullen chapter 2 . 6/11/2011
Aww they had a great christmas. I loved the cuff idea, that was so creative. Thanks for the outtakes.
beanothercullen chapter 1 . 6/11/2011
yay! tht was awesum!
clairdeluneisgreat chapter 4 . 8/25/2010
mmmm... so yummy.
ArcadianMaggie chapter 4 . 8/7/2010
I read your AN in the main story and wasn't sure I if I had read this or not yet. Turns out I hadn't, so I got a delicious double dose of these two today! This was so sensuous and I'm so happy to read more about their continuing reconnection. I don't know what it was about it, but I found the whole biting the hipbones thing incredibly hot. :)
scattered21 chapter 4 . 8/7/2010
Babe, that was amazing. No one writes this type of work better than you; your gentle interlace of emotion, sexuality, and physically direction is seemingly effortless and so beyond pleasurable to read.

Just...WOW. I'm thinking you could be writing gardening instructions and we'd all be sitting here giddy as schoolgirls, and completely speechless with wonder. Thanks for sharing this little outtake. Michelle
Beans827 chapter 4 . 8/7/2010
Oh, thank the good Lord...the boys are back. I was getting a little nervous when I saw them putting bags in the car. It's just that I feel so much safer in this new neighborhood knowing there are nice, strong, albeit gay, men to run to in case of an emergency. You know, a single lady can never be too careful even if it is a rather upscale neighborhood. Not to mention that it's just so dull around here when they're not around. I'm not much of a television watcher but I do like to watch, if you get my meaning. So...I'm just so glad they're back now. Seems like Jasper's a bit happier too. Glad to see that. They're just such nice boys!
Beans827 chapter 3 . 8/7/2010
I knew something was wrong. I got up as I usually do in the middle of the night and went to the kitchen to get my normal cup of water. Of course, I could see the light on in the studio but thought it was just the boys working on their art as they often did at all times of the night. But as I strained my ole eyes to get a better look, still need to have some of this shrubbery cut back, I could see just poor Jasper alone in their studio. That boy just hasn't seemed right lately. He's not his usual sweet self when I wave at him at the mailbox. I just wish it was something a nice basket of muffins could fix 'cause you know I'd be all over that if it would help. Better get back to bed. Seems like he's having a private moment that I'll leave him too. Although maybe I could ask where he bought that nice smooth glass dildo. That would be a addition to my collection! Sleep tight, Posy. I know I will have some pleasant dreams!
twilovermel chapter 4 . 8/7/2010
This chapter made me cry. The trust & love between these boys is so evident. They should be so much stronger now.