Reviews for The Biggest Chuunin Exam Ever
You suck chapter 1 . 5/29
Gay story do us a favor and stop writing I hope you are dead because I don't want anymore of your stories on this site
Spiral Reflection chapter 3 . 4/3
In honour of a great fic. This was fun while it lasted.
troyguffey chapter 3 . 3/28
Such a shame this fic is dead. Following, just because of Hope.
/the hell?/

XD
libro5678 chapter 3 . 1/9
Awesome! Please update!
Meh chapter 3 . 11/18/2014
...what? Wait, WHAT? The omakes makes no sense! Oh well!
On the other hand, THIS STORY IS SO AMAZINGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG I CAN'T WAIT UNTIL YOU UPDATE! :3
elorielee chapter 3 . 10/4/2014
This one's spectacularly funny and amusing, pity you haven't written more.

Thx!
Cheska chapter 3 . 7/12/2014
Kinda sad that it ends here without me finding out if Naruto will finish Chuunin. I understand the feeling of not wanting to finish a fic because of a lack of motivation. I did enjoy it while it lasted though.

In case you ever do feel like updating, I'll just place this under story alert.
CraZy Blue MonKey chapter 3 . 6/11/2014
This is so good I wish there was more. As much as it makes me sad to not be able to read anymore of this story I completely understand just not wanting to do it. Follow your dreams even if it means discontinuing this story. I wish I could fanfiction had a like button. This would be so liked.
Runadaemon chapter 3 . 6/4/2014
Wow. The last part was total crack. Good crack, amusing crack, but totally crack.
Also? I think I like you. Thank you for writing.
puiwaihin chapter 2 . 5/17/2014
Interesting story, but I have a major criticism:

I understand that you're experimenting with present tense, but the result is that you have mixed tenses interspersed with otherwise solid writing. If you want to write in present tense do it the entire time (dialog excepted) rather than in the middle of a chapter.

Simple present works fine in shorter narratives that follow directly along with what's happening, it gives a sense of immediacy to the action, but in longer stories it can become aggravating. Mixing tenses as you're doing, however, is extremely jarring for readers. I'd suggest saving present tense narration for short one-shots, or perhaps a perspective change for someone whose thinking is completely different from the others, like say, an animal stalking after the characters.
Minato 1 chapter 3 . 5/1/2014
This is fucking hilarious
J.Marchman chapter 3 . 4/30/2014
Man, too bad you decided to give up on this one.
axl88x chapter 3 . 3/26/2014
I know it's already been four years, but I still really wish you'd update this story again. It's funny as hell, and it's so unique that I haven't seen another good story even remotely similar!
werd me chapter 3 . 2/28/2014
This is great! I really hope you can find a way to write this so that your having fun with it. I totally understand not writing because its not fun and your forcing it. Good luck with the future, I really hope it works out cause this is one of the best things i have read for a long time! :)