Reviews for The Biggest Chuunin Exam Ever
Karibanu chapter 3 . 11/4
I just read this again after many years, and ...your omake zbout the Akatsuki was remarkably prescient given the laughable way the manga went :p

I'm reasonably sure you're never going to pick this up again, but on the off chance you're motivated to there is at least one person in the world who'd appreciate it.
ChimamireNoBara22 chapter 3 . 9/17
I really do love this series :) it's very well written and has a humorous, well-thought-out plot. I really hope that you continue this fic someday!
awefanfic chapter 3 . 9/9
plz update soon!what would happen now?
Tien chapter 3 . 6/19
I know it's been a while, but I really love this story and I wish there were more of it.
Woot! Second story arc! (Dangit, I'm supposed to be doing real world stuff. How could you do this to meeee?!)
Ito Uchiha chapter 1 . 1/19
Dude seriously keep this story going, I love it
dontusethissiteanymore chapter 3 . 1/9
I know your alive, at least say that your not doing this anymore in the description or something, jeez, it's been like 8 years man! Like almost a decade! Seriously!
Guest chapter 3 . 11/16/2016
I just wanted to let you know that I adore this story. Your irrepressible Naruto is so much fun to read - hes so cunning and yet so oblivious!
I'm not certain whether you ever plan on continuing this story, but if you do I'm very keen to read the next chapter.

!
Guest chapter 3 . 11/3/2016
Why must the good die young? All the good stories just die...it's kinda depressing.
shyd1 chapter 3 . 9/10/2016
Hahahahaha! I love your snarky smart yet oblivious Naruto!
kagome higurashi chapter 3 . 8/6/2016
please write some more. it's good.
The Sentinel of Knowledge chapter 3 . 6/4/2016
Love you story, but, are you going to update this at some point?
Spying no Jutsu was great as well
Guest chapter 3 . 4/26/2016
So much for Itachi stopping with the needless killing.
Shivera chapter 3 . 3/11/2016
Confused, but enjoying it
samuelvan.heuger chapter 3 . 12/30/2015
Please update this. it just had a very nice story in here