Reviews for The League Gets Plastered
Merides chapter 1 . 9/13/2009
I've been sick all week and needing a laugh. Thanks, Kyer. :)

The mental image of J'onn with a Marvin the Martian Band-aid on his... *ahem*... anyway... it was priceless. Thanks.
go.suck.on.a.lemon chapter 1 . 9/13/2009
I wish there were trading ring, I really do.

And wow, "Besides, they do help keep bad germs out of your boo boos until ma can kiss them better." I would Pay good money to hear Superman say that.
Dark Inu Fan chapter 1 . 9/12/2009
I really, REALLY should not have found this as funny as I did. It was either the long day or... yeah, it was probably the long day. I don't think I ever had fun plasters when I was growing up though. Just plain 'nude' ones. Keep up the good work, dark
Mayhem21 chapter 1 . 9/12/2009
Aw, this is amazing. The Wally/Dick interaction is perfect.

"No wonder Bruce warned me to stay the hell away from you."

"Yep. Barry totally owned his ass. Ow! Dahm..naow ah noid anudder pulasther."

That's amazing. As is "Batman breathed something along the lines of 'leave it to Wally to single-handily destroy civilization as we know it."
Churnok chapter 1 . 9/12/2009
A typo here and there, but nothing that requires a plaster.

An amusing and mostly plausible bit of absurdity. Flash using his ear bolts to hypnotize Gotham guardians and Aquaman making a deal with Black Manta so he can get a specific Sponge Bob character seem far fetched (for one thing, would he even know about the pop culture icons of surface world children?) but otherwise fun. It's always interesting to see super heroes deal with mundane things.
DeChunk chapter 1 . 9/12/2009
That was hilarious. I loved the back and forth between Wally and Kyle, and then Wally and Dick. Batman was also pretty dead on, with his steadfast resolution to not give into the fad Flash and Nightwing had created. The only bad criticism I can give is that it's an unbelievable situation, but the fact that every character behaves in a correct manner and that it's supposed to be slightly campy add to the humorous nature of the piece.

Good work!
8I chapter 1 . 9/12/2009
I kept having to sstop myself from laughing to avoid raising questions, but it was really hard. You should write more comedy stories, your really good at them. In a crackish sort of way.

I really need to catch up on Child's Play... I have a lot of reading ahead of me.
trecebo chapter 1 . 9/12/2009
Aye, me hearty friend,

Of plasters, it doth not end.

Ye don't have ta lick 'em,

Jus' peel 'em and stick 'em

On everyone, foe or friend.

(Lymricks on demand-how does she do it? Talent! bwahahaha-chokecough gasp)

Personally, I'd give an arm for Animaniacs. I have two Garfields to trade for that XXL Millienum Falcon...
23 | « Prev Page 1 2