Reviews for Noah's Poem To Allie
DeeDeez chapter 1 . 1/24/2010
Days… nights pass, I keep thinking of you, lost within the dreams of our presently vanquished hope which I hath but harbored eons ago.

I long for you and the love you brought me, lost within the promises made in your bespectacled attention.

I am pushed to face this newfound reality one without your gentle hands or your body’s smooth earthly-like dunes.

I lay on cold dusty hands in despair, ready for the disappointment my life will now dreadfully be forced to bare.

Your memory shall forever be a part of me bedewed by trickled tears through the hand of melancholies deepening crevices… dripping and dropping. Here in and out I’ve come to face the creation of the shackled penance of that pure summer’s day.
Moanikah chapter 4 . 1/3/2010
i really loved reading about allie and noah. story does not get uber sexual, but maybe that's chapter 5. wait, what? hehe seriously though, the story was beautiful. their love is beautiful. great writing, sir!
twilightnaley19 chapter 4 . 12/30/2009
I LOVED THIS CHAPTER. LOVED THE INTERACTION WITH ALLIE AND NOAH. UPDATE SOON!
twilightnaley19 chapter 3 . 12/7/2009
LOVED THIS CHAPTER. LOVED THE HAPPINESS THAT ALLIE AND NOAH GOT.
twilightnaley19 chapter 2 . 12/7/2009
LOVED THIS CHAPTER. LOVED THAT ALLIE WROTE BACK.
SoAdorkable chapter 2 . 12/6/2009
GO TO THE FAIR NOAH! GO! And get me some cotton candy!

Hahaha. This was really really good. I could feel Noahs happiness when he found that he would be re-united with his true love, once again. I wish real life were this romantic...*sigh*

Anyway, WRITE MOAR! Okay? Allright. Ok. Allright.

- 3 Sam
WhiteRoseSwan chapter 1 . 11/23/2009
I like the poem. It's cute and sweet. And it is always fun to readt about the Notebook. it is my all time fav. book/movie.
sierra henderson chapter 1 . 11/7/2009
it was great I loved it!
Carlislelover29 chapter 1 . 9/27/2009
That's really good.

Nice poem.

Are you gonna write more?

x
twilightnaley19 chapter 1 . 9/18/2009
I LOVE THIS SO FAR. I HOPE THAT YOU CONTINUE IT.