Reviews for Wonder Woman & Green Arrow Beginning of Discovery
JEREMY chapter 4 . 1/14
Scenarios like this are what every Republican has nightmares about.

Something to tide me over 'til the TV series resumes later.

Mandalor V7 chapter 5 . 1/5/2014
Well this looks like it will be a fun retake on Green Arrow's origin story. I don't know much about Green Arrow besides what I have seen on the tv show.
sorahart chapter 5 . 8/27/2011
Awesome! I am very much in love with this fic. The chapters could stand to be a little longer, but this story is fantastic and I look forward to reading more.
Cylon One chapter 5 . 11/17/2009
So that's how the Wonder Woman name first came to be in this universe.

Nickname given to Cicenia by Roy.

And Oliver's Green Arrow look-to-be look from her outfit.

I'm guessing that.

Nice work.
Kyer chapter 5 . 11/16/2009
Finally! That boy deserves a lump *on* his noggin as well as the one *in* it. :P

Good Lord, the Amazons have gone co-ed. What will Diana say? (Seriously, Wrath of the Gods and all of that.)
Cylon One chapter 1 . 10/16/2009

Not a place any right-minded male would think to be a bad place to find themselves after waking up.

Plenty of nice views.

And not just the geographical kinds.

Hope that was the right word to use.

Something tells me that things are going to be off to a rocky start of some level for Oliver and his friend.

Really just a guess.

Just as it's a guess that Oliver is not yet Green Arrow and doesn't yet possess his incredible archery skills either.

Good start.
Cylon One chapter 4 . 10/16/2009
As excellent as previous chapters.

To me the part of this that was real funny to me is the ignorance of Roy with confusing The Mars name of the god of war with the planet and God of War video game.
Kyer chapter 4 . 10/12/2009
Has Roy ever heard of the Darwin Awards? 9.9 Or just sheer self preservation? Does he have a death wish or is he just plain stupid? Did he get knocked off a boat or was he thrown over because someone had enough of the idiot? *shakes head*
Kyer chapter 3 . 10/1/2009
Well, nobody ever claimed that the Amazons were enlightened or even fundamtentally different from the men they wish to despise. (Pre-judging, warlike, intolerant...)
Kyer chapter 2 . 9/18/2009
Dear old Roy the pervert. Ollie better distance himself fast lest he also end up a eunuch.

But ginger? Wally is a ginger (well, sometimes the idiot inkers make him carrot and sometimes blond. Filmation even made him dark. Oh hell...never mind. DC is screwy so who knows what the characters creators really wanted?)
Kyer chapter 1 . 9/12/2009
I hope I am rightly assuming that this takes place before Ollie becomes The Green Arrow? (You seemed to suggest that he'd learn his archery skills from the Amazons.)

Obvious question: who is his 'friend' who is so good at either asking around or doing a good job.

Since the title is akin to the Flash one, I'm going to assume again that this is like DC comics story crossovers to read as one gigantic story?

Again, writing is stellar if a bit short in chapter length.

Btw, major kewl avatar. Clearly of Flash, bu which one? Can't make out whether the yellow is a result of energy of the Speed Force or part of the costume and I've never run across it in Google Images. Is this a fanfic artist pic or something taken from canon?