Reviews for The Third Time
Karolsp chapter 1 . 12/2/2013
First, the our heart thing just melted my heart... Sooo soooo sweet, sooo Edward *awwww* . After read all the three times I can really see the difference that Edward was trying to analyze, how each one had a different emotion ruling the moment! Im really enjoying your stories, great job!
twilightluver216 chapter 1 . 11/10/2010
Wow! This is one of the best lemons I've ever read on here! It was long unlike most stories and very well written, lots of detail and also it was unique! You did a really great job! I'm gonna go read some more of your stories!
itscait chapter 1 . 8/11/2010
I don't know if you answer these but I read in your bio that Belle references being pregnant and I'm not sure where that it...

but besides that I loved it as usual!
mousy38 chapter 1 . 6/21/2010
I just found out about Twi fan fiction and am so excited! You have been a life saver! I love your stories, and how they are 1) one shots instead of chapters (after chapter) THANK YOU! 2) you add so much dialogue. I have as much fun getting to know Bella/Edward better, as I do all the other "wonderful" parts of the story. Keep doing what you do and I'm so glad I have so many stories of yours to catch up on!
PurpleKissa chapter 1 . 12/28/2009
Another great missing story. I do love how you write it from both Bella and Edward's POV. It gives it so much more depth.

I love reading a chapter in Twilight then reading the same chapter from Midnight Sun. After it ends I read /s/5341792/1/Kivas_ending_to_Midnight_Sun version. It is pretty spot on, other then the Alice reading Edwards mind thing.

Great job again!
baynewen chapter 1 . 12/23/2009
Bravo! Great, it was electric, so erotic and romantic! I loved the take charge Bella and the unleashed Edward both were very sexy!

I envy your ability to write with such clarity and intensity, very well done!
Wanda1988 chapter 1 . 10/25/2009
That... Was awesome. I love how Edward was remembering it :)
twilightmecrazii chapter 1 . 9/17/2009
that was awesome...you should do their 4th time...when bella is a vamp...her first time as an immortal
madian chapter 1 . 9/15/2009
"You seem pretty pleased with me as well!" It cracked me up! lol

Good as usual!

Mad
Sunray16 chapter 1 . 9/14/2009
Our Bella's a little vixen, isn't she! Loved it!
silviabm chapter 1 . 9/13/2009
Amazing lol you should do the fourth time when she is a vampire hahaha
freak-joy-spastic chapter 1 . 9/13/2009
(Blows a kiss to the screen) Beautiful,absolutely beautiful. Keep up the good work, and good luck to future fic.'s Much anime love bye bye
ziggy4eva chapter 1 . 9/12/2009