Reviews for Contamination
ScareCr0w11 chapter 3 . 10/31/2011
Personally I would prefer it if Angela were to live. More plot trumps more updates to me, I like where the story is going. keep up the good work.
Jodster96 chapter 3 . 8/7/2011
Awesome story! Really well written.
lone fox G.S leader chapter 3 . 5/24/2011
i say just by how your writing style is so far that i think you could keep here but have her captured by the military for 'testing' but she slips away now to make a story more interesting i use many characters and senarios to make a huge web of events and occurances... like how it could be made is like she goes to trying to find a way out of the city, while in the meantime the 'bravo' team are working to get to extraction zone, finding it to be amazingly hot... they must find another place to escape, this is where things get interesting they afre told by their C.O... that there is a temp E.Z. that they have preped for them. so their fight to get there is intertwined with the news reporter. her storyline is she could try to get to the news building where they have a news chopper. she finds guns along the way throught the town... ludging how you portray her persona she hates guns but its like the boy scout motto says ' always be prepared...' well getting through the city she finds using the gun is a must in some cases, when she gets to the news builing she will run into the ' bravo' team once more as they all share the same goal in mind just on different sides of the chessboard. so how the ending would be would be up to you, but i figured maybe some ideas and suggestions would be welcome, i love how well you have written this and i give you [(*)(*)(*)(*)(*)( )]
Sweet Silence's Voice chapter 3 . 4/16/2011
Please let Angela be a regular.

The government are such jerks in this movie.
ArtisticallyFlaved chapter 3 . 11/20/2010
Since update speed isn't really a matter to me (since you've appeared to drop this story), and a really engaging plot matters a lot to me, I'm honestly going to have to lean towards Angela being a key character :3 Though I'm curious as to how you were going to do it without her; follow the Cpt. and his team through the city? But yeah; Angela. Important :D
ArtisticallyFlaved chapter 2 . 11/20/2010
I ADORE Angela's little snippet at the beginning of this! Not only very descriptive, but the fear described is incredibly realistic and had me freaking out a bit myself :3 Good work! w Realyyy good story so far; I hope you aren't abandoning it (since it has been a year since this has been updated...)
Gokudera Okazaki chapter 2 . 10/10/2010
Nice job man
GingerJazzy chapter 3 . 8/10/2010
this is a cool story though you havent updated for a while i think you should! quarentine was the creepiest movie i have ever seen!
Cloverfield 2 chapter 3 . 7/5/2010
No Angela.

GO MILITARY!
Awkward Binoculars chapter 3 . 6/15/2010
Great story so far, very realistic military-wise. Honestly, I can't say much on the topic of Angela living or dying, but at the earlier mention of the rather vague ending I have a few things to say.

I think that basically what happened was an occult freak got a hold of the "Doomsday Virus" mentioned in the news clippings in his apartment. He proceeded to experiment on rats, but was eventually bitten and infected. His rats then got the run of the hotel, infecting that girl's dog and several others throughout the apartment.

In this, perhaps, there is ample fodder for a plot. The infected dog was taken to the vet by the girl's father, where it proceeded to infect other animals, and staff. You could write about how the virus spreads from there, with ravenous zombie pets and animal-lovers running around the city.
SweetSylvia chapter 1 . 4/15/2010
Cool story. I've watched Quarantine four or five times and I love it. Really good descriptions; I could almost see what they saw, feel what they felt. Though the infected people weren't zombies in the movie, they were infected with a fast-acting form of rabies. You got the visually observed symptoms of rabies correct, both with the L.A.P.D officer and the emaciated dude in the second chapter. Spastic movements, aversion to light, the excesses of saliva, disorientation, and the loss of fine motor control. The salivating isn't *caused* by the virus itself, it's the body's reaction to the virus constricting the throat. I research diseases as a hobby, so I always love seeing authors who research their topic beforehand. Keep it up!
beaker67 chapter 3 . 1/3/2010
Given that I first watched this movie just last night...

First off-

My opinion- Take Angela out of the equation and chalk her up as a survivor [perhaps brought back for a future installment]. She's not the type of character I'd like to see more of. Linda Hamilton or Sigourney Weaver [type of character] material she is not.

Your detail and grasp of this material is EXCELLENT! I've seldom encountered writers who envision their surroundings so well and can actually WRITE it down as well. It is not an easy thing to do. I know that from long experience.

It is a pleasure for me to read a story that moves like your does. Your story is also coherent in relation to how the movie wrapped up. I'm glad you didn't fall into the usual traps some employ [political correctness, revisionism, etc.] The movie was what it was and you work great with its continuation.

Just a small nitpick- its 'grisly' not 'grizzly' [like the bear].

Keep on writing! :)

Beaker67
sorry.no-names chapter 3 . 11/28/2009
i hate politics...but the rest wouldn't be as good without it. keep angela (sorry if i spelt wrong, i'm an idiot) in the story, same for that captain dude
Bizzyb420 chapter 3 . 11/17/2009
Tough call really, I say go with what you feel will make it a better story, if that means killing her then go for it. If not then keep her in, I like frequent updates but I like a well rounded story better.
EmeraldReporter chapter 3 . 10/21/2009
I like Angela, keep her goin'

She should have never died...