Reviews for Waking Up in Las Vegas
Princess Megha chapter 23 . 7/14
Hello... please do continue and end it with lots of kids and marriage and all...
This is a very interesting story; enjoying it throughly. Looking forward to the next chapter.
cookiebee chapter 23 . 6/25
Hmmm...don't think family names happen to be similar to each pretty in Japan...
Anyways, thanks for the update! It was short, but you're really good at conveying a good amount of emotions in one chapter, making it seem emotionally fulfilling.
Update soon!
cookieebee chapter 22 . 2/8
Too lazy to log in, but from what it seems this isn't ending anytime soon! Yaysss! We just dealt with the Sara issue, now we have Ryo(right?)! You just introduced the shaggy looking hot guy that is your typical nice guy that tries to take lead girl trope and I could not be more excited.
Update soon! I hope I'm not there only one commenting.
cookiebee chapter 21 . 2/4
wish the chapter was longer, but I know more cute Soujirou and Yuki fluff is coming along the way!
cookiebee chapter 20 . 1/28
too lazy to sign in...heheee

OH THANK GOD. For a second I was Soujirou. My eyes got really wide once Yuki said they should divorce. Goodness.

Sojirou is right. Needing someone and loving someone is different, but at this point I'm 100% sure he loves her. He needs her because he loves her. I always like to say what he had with Sara wasn't love but infatuation, because once she left he moved on, quickly if I might add. Yuki is different, of course. There is a reason why this couple in every universe is my ultimate OTP.

So if they're divorcing does that mean Yuki's not going back to the house?
Charity chapter 19 . 1/16
Nice story,pls update soon
cookiebee chapter 18 . 1/12
Late update? You haven't updated in ages! But, its okay, because at least the readers know you're dedicated to finishing this. Hopefully I'm not the only one left. Thanks for updating. It really means a lot.
Zhannell chapter 17 . 8/11/2014
Please oh please continue!
Katherine chapter 5 . 12/17/2013
Uhh in the middle of ch.5 emi was going to leave you said appa umma but thats korean r u stupid u must be an american or british
Guest chapter 1 . 9/11/2013
So good, please update soon! I want Sara dead!
Lady Muerte chapter 17 . 8/9/2013
I want her died! stupid woman! grrrr

waiting for your update!
Guest chapter 17 . 2/8/2013
Please update sooneer!
crystal-kay-611 chapter 17 . 2/7/2013
PLEASE! PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE! Continue! I love your writing! So suspense. I know it's been 5 long months but PLEASE! continue I'm begging you!
satomika chapter 17 . 1/29/2013
stupid sara...

i hope you update soon!

and make soujiro suffer before the happy ending! :]