Reviews for Fever Dreams
FancifulRivers chapter 34 . 8/8
I've just spent hours reading this entire story (completed stories are a joy), and this was brilliant. And aside from the tons and tons of sex, this could have worked as the plot for the anime to be honest, I would have loved it if Light wanted to give up being Kira, but not in the way of "Here, let me give up, arrest me, I'm Kira!" I love your depiction of L so much, and I think you portrayed Light and his second chance very well. Perhaps it's cruel of me, but I can't help but be kind of glad that Light got so badly burnt destroying the Death Note, if only for him to receive some consequences. It's also great to watch him puzzling out why Kira's ideals and solution were ultimately futile. I don't think that it feels like a slapped-on ending at all, I'm just glad that it ends up being a relatively *happy* ending for L and Light (especially L).
may of rose chapter 34 . 7/11
wow. I have a question for you ? Have you ever seen a bad diction fanfiction where l is a woman? also I like your stories I just finished reading all your stories.
passanger chapter 34 . 3/20
This is a truly exceptional story. I think it's perfect in almost every way, better than many stories some published authors have written, probably the best Death Note fanfic I've read so far. I am surprised it's not more popular than it is.
I really enjoyed it. Thank you.
L Lawliet Ryuuzaki chapter 34 . 7/11/2014
this was amazing. favourited.
rip chapter 1 . 5/20/2014
darth fluffy chapter 12 . 12/17/2013
Light is a metalbender now.
darth fluffy chapter 2 . 12/17/2013
I have to ask, was this chapter a shout-out to Avatar: The Last Airbender? Because something similar happened to Zuko in the episode "The Earth King". The previous episode, after spending a season and a half chasing the Avatar (the last hope for peace in the world), Zuko finally let his bison go when he had the chance. He then fell ill and spent the next episode knocked out with a high fever, and his uncle said it was caused by the stress of changing his ideals, since it was the first time he'd ever not hurt the heroes.

Though, if I had to pick a character from Avatar who reminded me of Light, I'd probably pick Jet. They both had good ideals, the just took it a little too far.
Guest chapter 9 . 10/27/2013
At the point where Matsuda was trying to have sex with L, I could feel one of the characters thinking "NOW it gets weird," even though it got weird a long while back.
Guest chapter 3 . 10/27/2013
/and L would want to keep an eye on him forever/

Surprise, surprise, the high archiver son of a workalcoholic has abandonment issues!
UchihaNaruTeme4 chapter 34 . 9/21/2013
This story was crazy insane and so beautifully written. It was super intense and thrilling. You had me on the edge of my seat all the way to the end. Bravo :)
YumiDoesTheMacarena chapter 34 . 4/23/2013
This was so good! Yes, L came across very much as the sort of character who would be horribly, terribly upset and probably take a great deal of time to recover from knowing that Light was Kira... but WOULD recover and wouldn't punish him too badly for it.

But really, just wow. This was SUCH a great story! It was a really amazing ride, mentally and emotionally speaking. I was never quite sure who was going to do what next, and it was a lot of fun to read and guess and wonder.
YumiDoesTheMacarena chapter 33 . 4/23/2013
I really like you Light, and your L. And, well, the whole story, really. It's crazy-complicated at times, which makes it very believable considering that it is a DEATH NOTE fic.
YumiDoesTheMacarena chapter 28 . 4/23/2013
This was really well done! I can't wait to see what happens next!
YumiDoesTheMacarena chapter 14 . 4/22/2013
I am finding myself far more attentive and amused every time the narration mentions Light glancing at Rem because of those cameras! It's really quite entertaining. And wow, L, could you be any more vague?
YumiDoesTheMacarena chapter 7 . 4/21/2013
Poor Matsuda! I mean, he should probably buck up a little, but at the same time I can totally sympathize with the fellow, because really, who wants to clean up after two of their friends or coworkers have just had sex? Squick.

I did love how you had L just sort of sink down into his usual pose in the shower while he thought things over.