Reviews for Tails from the Past
davisboy chapter 1 . 2/6/2013
aww:) such a cute story. though i think that if u told the storys of the 3 friends it would make it a bit better, but its fine how it is right now.
XeoGhio chapter 1 . 8/12/2010
This sounds really good! I love campfire stories!
Bakerady chapter 1 . 2/7/2010
please update soon this is such a good story
Metarose chapter 1 . 12/30/2009
Great story cant wait 4 the next chapter oh and hi
Okami No Yume chapter 1 . 10/31/2009
Oh, this is really well-written. You've captured the characters way of speaking and mannerism very nicely. The best way I can describe is that this story has a nice, easy flow to it. I can picture the setting, hear their voices-everything! I see no flaws or grammatical errors.

I agree-Bolt is one of the best things Disney has done in years. I finally saw it the other day and loved it.

I hope you continue-I'd love to read their backstories. :)
Fanfictionlover4444 chapter 1 . 10/12/2009
I've read many bolt stories, either about two topics, their new adventures (which is nice most of the time) and looking back to their pasts stories. But usually looking back may not be very well done, well its not badly done just that there really aint too much to hope for.

But since your writing isnt too bad i'll be expecting a lot from you. Well not commandingly, just eagerly, i've noticed you after a while looking at your reviews on other stories. and i have to say, i havent seen ever, in any other section a long in-depth review that totally takes the breath away from me...

i mean, i've learned in class that auteurs create their text so that the audience are drawn in and focus too much in its subject instead of the other small (or maybe big) bits and pieces that really shows the quality of the auteur's work. I often get drawn too much into the stories and usually fail to spot little mistakes, nor do i know of much mistakes, i can notice huge improvements necessary but thats rare.

but you... it looked as if you broke apart the text and reflected back to how it can be improved or whatsoever. its really impressive, i'm in total awe.

Also, for a friend of mine,(havent heard from him for a while and its worrying) i would like you to possibly review his bolt stories, its really good, and i think if it was you, you might come up with something real good. its not the best stories, you dont have to review it if you dont want to, its not that bad... oh right he's Hihey9989, i dont think you've seen his work yet.

I've realized slowly and sadly, that the bolt category is fading away slowly... it happens to things and i really cant blame people for not knowing, noticing, or moving on... its just a new feeling for me, yet, its being there all along. (a bit hard to express)

Wait...did i just write a bunch again in a review?

Dang, i really have a bad habit... cant stop when i'm too into it... oh well hope to see more of your stories soon. (i might come up with something by the end of this year.)

The Fanfictionlover4

See Yaa!_:):D:L;L
Repicheep22 chapter 1 . 9/16/2009
Definitely one of the better Bolt fics I've run across on here. The intro is well thought out, easy to visualise, and flowed rather nicely. Your characters seem fresh, even though I've seen them numerous times before, and your grammar is impecable (I'm not a Nazi about it, but easy-to-fix errors just bug me).

Anyway, I loved the irony of the dog-face. Bolt turned Mittens' own weapon against her, lol. ?Well, I look forward to what you have in story for us. Keep it up.
PenNameSmith chapter 1 . 9/14/2009
Wait, so... it's the Canterbury Tales? But with Bolt?

Thats... kind of brilliant, actually. I'll agree that the characters moods seem a tad eclectic once or twice, and you could probably go with just a tad fewer paragraph breaks, but the writing is fantastic and sound and I'm definitely looking forward to seeing how the rest goes. The setup is very salient; it really helps that I can feel like I'm sitting there with everybody else.

And gosh, doesn't this feel grand. I can't wait to sit back and see what yarns you've come up with.
The Connector's Phooka chapter 1 . 9/13/2009
"My dear fellow," said a large, dark-furred creature, who may or may not have been dancing among the glowing tongues of the flickering firelight, "I must say, in all fairness, that this is one of the better Bolt beginnings I have read. With all the help you gave me, I am in debt. The least I can do is say that Bolt and co. are really in character. A teensy bit too sentimental for a hardened character such as Mittens-" he paused, glancing at the expectant cat- "but still, you made up for it with the final scene. I really think that you are the true genius of Bolt fanfiction; a great story (at least introduction), and the characters are, well, in character. Hilarious, too. I think that if you continue, it will be all I can do not to evaporate of pleasure, if you'll pardon artistic creativity."

And so the phooka, dancing in the burning glow, waited for another yarn to pitch its full thread.
Green Beast chapter 1 . 9/12/2009
Pardon me for not being on subject here, but I read a lot of your reviews, and I just have to ask...are you an English teacher or something? You seriously remind me of my english teacher from my 3rd semester of college, and I don't mean that in a bad way. You definitely seem to know what you're talking about in your reviews.

Now that I've rambled, let's get to the review.

Aside from a few spelling errors, there's not really any true constructive criticism I can give, because I don't know how to break a story down like you do. That said, I really enjoyed this first chapter and I'm definitely looking forward to more.
The Heck chapter 1 . 9/12/2009
Since you've done so mcuh to help me I need to feal abloged to review your story.

The grammer is very good, I couldn't find one mistake. Really, I didn't. You've obiously put quite abit of effort in this story and it shows.

What the heck do you mean by you don't know much about reviewing yourself? Your one of the best reviewers in this section! But modesty is always nice, so I understand if you don't see your own greatness.

I must say that friendship/confort stories aren't usually my cup of tea, but this one has a lot of promise, keep up the good work.
RzSpeeder chapter 1 . 9/12/2009
Great start man! Keep updating

And I have suggestion for Rhino's Storyline

At Start, he was the son of Djllah (The name you can make by yourself), the real wild hamster that adopted to be a pet, his ancestors are a wolf, and a small rodent. His father married with the fairiest hamster in the land, and there is it, Rhino, the third of 5 brothers
TigressPL chapter 1 . 9/12/2009
Let me start from rewording the first review you got on this story - from all the people wandering around the Bolt category you're one of the least privileged to tell you don't know much about reviewing. Humbleness is certainly a positive feature, but the ending sentence of your story was definitely an overdo in this category. Don't take it as a blame, it was just unnecessary.

As for the story itself - I've long waited to read something Bolt-concerned from you, especially after getting to know you as a very talented supporter of Bolt fiction's authors. I'm not the tiniest bit disappointed. The language you're using is very professional, I failed to find a single tense-based error - and even while I don't claim myself to be a specialist on this issue, it still means something. There are still several tiny mistakes, but they're mostly typos not even worth mentioning. There are also no overused words, the only weird phrase I found in the whole text would be "winding wind".

The scene setting is performed in a master-like style, I almost felt the fire's heat emanating from my PSP's screen while I was reading your descriptions. The characters' presentation, despite being done hundreds of time around here, still feels fresh. Bolt and Rhino's play sequence was also quite amusing, your presentation of the duo is well worth of an applause.

What's more, you barely mentioned any emotions... And yet, they're as obvious as they could be. If there is one thing I could point, it would be a use of Mittens' quote after Bolt accidentally mentions her lack of claws. The jump between depressed-but-polite and never-mind attitude feels too sudden for me.

The whole chapter's design is very well-thought, acting as a perfect introduction to further events - or, actually, events' recalling. It leaves me waiting impatiently for whatever you have in store for us. The topic of the animals' past has not yet been deeply explored, so there's sure much space to fill for you. I can't wait to see your interpretation of the unknown past behind Bolt's friends.

Good luck with your further writing!
Rain Lycan chapter 1 . 9/12/2009
You say you don't know alot about reviews? This dude says LIAR!