Reviews for The Princess, Cat, Scientist and Vizard Knight
HanVanHell chapter 5 . 10/8/2014
UPDATE!? please, i love this story. Been looking for one like this for a long time. And the characters feel very realistic to me.
Aspou chapter 5 . 9/11/2014
well you have probably abandon this story..but if you ever find time please continue... because it's awesome :D
Aspou chapter 4 . 9/11/2014
owww this chapter brought tears in my eyes :( I love this fanfic :D
JENOVA's Daughter chapter 5 . 3/11/2013
How long is two weeks? Because this was years ago! I wanna read maor like now! Lol I love it! ;)
Guest chapter 5 . 11/5/2012
Update D: why are there no more chapters?!
BleachmyNARUTO chapter 5 . 8/31/2011
OMG. You must continue! This really has one of the most valuable life lessons : only you can save yourself. ;) well done, and please continue this story until the end.
Deathr0ses chapter 5 . 7/22/2011
I like it.
ikmss18 chapter 5 . 3/30/2011
Update soon please !

I just love this story so much ~ 3
yashi14 chapter 5 . 3/5/2011
I never imagined this pairing, but I love the story! Please please PLEASE update!

Hidden Star chapter 5 . 1/20/2011
What can I possibly say...? I like it. It's awesome to read a person's text who obviously can tell the difference between if and whether. :) What else to say. Nothing.
Zanbandia chapter 5 . 12/15/2010
I really hope this story is still going! I'm adding it to my alerts so i get updated right away!

Man, this is by far the best bleach story I've read. I love Ichihime but this story has officially made me fall in love with shinji/orihime!

I can't wait to read more!
Paul-Kun chapter 5 . 12/3/2010
cant wait for next chapter...its just awesome...and now i love it even more when i see that its comeing more to ShinjiOrihime
louderlaughter chapter 1 . 9/7/2010
You're a very talented writer. Keep up the amazing work!
Twoformemories chapter 5 . 8/18/2010
I agree, they are interesting together and you write them well.

It would appear that they are really starting to move along, which I'm glad for as just reading how Orihime was damaged like a dropped glass doll was rather depressing.

Not that the pace has been slow, quite the contrary but now that introductions are over it will be interesting how this evolves.

You write the fragile Orihime well and Shinji certainly is an interesting character to read regardless but you meld their interactions well.

Can't wait for an update.
hybridinsurge chapter 4 . 8/18/2010
I thought you forgot about this story! I'm so glad you didn't - I really enjoy reading it.