Reviews for Love's Alchemy
hervissa chapter 1 . 1/1/2013
Hmm..next time, she could try blue streaks, or something like that ;)
Great oneshot, as always :D

hervissa :)
Sheila Chiaroscura chapter 1 . 6/1/2011
Loved it! Just envisioning Mrs. Lovett as a blonde made me laugh. It was so adorable and Nellie-ish to try to look like Lucy, sad but cute. And, being a Sweenett fan, I loved the ending!
Pheonix Autumn chapter 1 . 12/10/2010
awwww there changing her hair back together!
Showghost chapter 1 . 4/2/2010
Sorry, I just can't picture Mrs. Lovett without her famous mess of brunette curls, but it gave me a good laugh to try!

Great job-as usual :)

Miss Elphie
Wilde About Oscar chapter 1 . 11/24/2009
"More bloodshed, more rape, more Jack-the-Rippers parading up and down London’s streets, it seemed. Charming little world."

XD
Lil'RedAndTheSourWolf chapter 1 . 10/12/2009
oh my, I just LOVE 3 Shes so awesome, and Sweeney Too! GO SWEENEY! 3
F8WUZL8 chapter 1 . 10/1/2009
Nice, love what you made of it! And, a good title!
NelliethePieAngel chapter 1 . 9/30/2009
I was actually thinking of writing the story, but then I was getting worried that it would be a bad idea. Since you already had the hair idea, I wouldn't want to steal it. Even if I did add the dress and trick the barber idea I had, I'd still feel weird. I don't want to seem like I'm plagiarizing. I don't want you to think and I don't want to think I'm *fakes Mississippi accent* "stealing your story." (Sorry if you've never seen Secret Window-lol). I'd feel like I couldn't do it without your permission first.
JeNeParlentPasVraimentFrancais chapter 1 . 9/29/2009
Hey! It's Alexa (And April Threw Rice) I just changed ma username to "I don't really speak french" in french. ANYWAYS I loved this! It's hysterical! And I reallygotta go to school now so I cant write a long review but yeah
Miss Annabel Lenore Ragg chapter 1 . 9/18/2009
Aw! Poor Nellie. She tries so hard to win the man of her dreams. I like how she 'attempted' to dye her hair blonde. Very cute. For some reason, Mrs. Lovett reminds me of Emilie Autumn in this fic...hm. Wickedly awesome story though! I lovett! ~D
Martin Baker chapter 1 . 9/15/2009
Poor little lost Nelly. She tries and tries. I love this, by the way. It's sad and sweet and makes Mrs. Lovett so real I can almost touch her. Well done. A nice painting with words. Tell me there's hope for that gorgious hair.
Bella1951 chapter 1 . 9/14/2009
This story is very well written and I really enjoyed it. I can definitely see Mrs. Lovett trying to be Lucy. It's kind of sad in a way, but still funny.
MireiLovett1846 chapter 1 . 9/13/2009
Haha! This is so cute! I can just see Nellie dying her hair blonde...

Wonderful job, as always. Keep up the great work! ]

~Mirei
EowynsPen chapter 1 . 9/13/2009
lol, poor Mrs. Lovett
NelliethePieAngel chapter 1 . 9/13/2009
Some people just aren't into being blonde, I loved it though. I was actually thinking of making a stroy where she died her hair, made her self more valleyish, and found some of Lucy's old clothes to dress in, so she'd look like her... Then she could trick him, hahaha. Does that sound liike a good story, let me know.