Reviews for Paradigm Shift
Cobalt chapter 3 . 7/31/2014
Amazing writing! Made my heart wrench through all 3 chapters, in a good way.
Please keep writing!
And thank you.
BranchSuper chapter 3 . 10/30/2013
Very good story!
CommChatter chapter 3 . 9/22/2013
Nice I like the ending. Great job.
sapphireswimming chapter 3 . 7/23/2013
Oh wonderful. This is a really amazing story. I could go on and on but I can't seem to find the words. Just know that I absolutely love this. The story was great and you wrote it perfectly. I've been perusing the archives for stories with Henricksen lately and this is by far the best. Thank you so much for writing!
sapphireswimming chapter 2 . 7/23/2013
Fantastic. This is the best change of attitude I've ever read in a Henricksen fic. It's very well done and everything's at the right pace and it all just flows so well and it's wonderful! C:
sapphireswimming chapter 1 . 7/23/2013
Oh my word, this is absolutely fantastic. The dialogue and descriptions and characterization was brilliant all the way through, but it's this plot that has me on the edge of my seat. Poor Sam is left on the outside, unable to get to his brother. And seeing Dean so out of it that he doesn't recognize Henricksen is rough. Wow.
Talk Bubble chapter 3 . 11/10/2012
That was honestly REALLY beautiful! I loved it so much!
It left just enough unsaid that it didn't get too far into "AU" fanfiction... Hendrickson found out all the important stuff, but the "good" stuff was left a secret, so the boys are still all mysterious and yet so much better in his eyes!
Amazing! :)
ShyLittleDevil chapter 3 . 10/1/2012
This was a great read, you did an amazing job on it :)
kateydidnt chapter 2 . 8/8/2012
Can we please just kill ruby now? It would save a lot of trouble.
simys chapter 1 . 6/12/2012
THIS IS THE MOST AWESOMEIST STORY EVER !
ccase13 chapter 3 . 12/12/2011
This was an excellent story. It was good to see Hendrickson needed to find out the boys weren't fakes and murderers. I like Hendrickson surviving better than the immediate loss of the agent after he found out the supernatural threats were real.
joniskpelare chapter 3 . 9/18/2011
Very nice. In canon it is a little strange that VH doesn't get the truth until the very end.
azerjaban chapter 3 . 7/10/2011
Awesome story! Love the reveal. And how Dean kept asking where's Sam? Every 10sec lol. Great story!
zuimar chapter 3 . 10/15/2009
Hi, I'm a bit late to the party, but I just wanted to let you know that I really loved this story! Henricksen was such a great character, they really shouldn't have killed him, if you ask me. So thank you for sharing this story with your readers, it was a real treat!
vballmania23 chapter 3 . 10/7/2009
*applauds* good story :) I was expecting Sam to finally pull through and meet up with Dean and Hendrickson, but I like your ending.