Reviews for Silent Tears
missblueeyes63 chapter 24 . 11/14/2015
Really good story. Enjoyed reading it.
leahk80 chapter 1 . 9/11/2015
What a great story!
Kay Kay chapter 24 . 9/8/2015
Woah that was a heartbreaking story! Absolutey loved it! And it's so nice, that he finally goes to see the graves!
Only thing which I didn't like in this story was Kate. She was super annoying! Didn't like her at all!
Anyway apart from that, the story was awesome!
DS2010 chapter 8 . 2/13/2015
This guy is messing with the wrong marine.
M. Louise E chapter 24 . 11/23/2014
What and a amazing story. Well written and nicely done. :D
Guest chapter 24 . 8/21/2014
Awww! Love this story!
Guest chapter 24 . 10/6/2013
Amazing, I couldnt stop reading I absolutely loved it
Jess chapter 24 . 9/20/2013
This is the first fanfic I have ever read. I actually just kind of stumbled upon this site while browsing the net. This story was amazing! Literally felt like I was watching an episode! Very nicely done, and the actions and quotations were totally that of the characters on the show! It was like a book I couldn't put down!
ambard10 chapter 24 . 6/6/2013
great story congratulations... i like very much tony hurt an Jethro confort him... other story amazing...
Guest chapter 1 . 5/21/2013
poor tony
Alex Redstone chapter 24 . 3/25/2013
Fantastic. I have never cried so much during a story. Their love was beautiful.
Alex Redstone chapter 19 . 3/25/2013
These conversations between Tony and Syd have brought me to tears every time. This is an amazing story. I can't wait to keep reading. So glad it is already complete.
Becky chapter 24 . 3/22/2013
Amazing story
Midnight1906 chapter 23 . 3/22/2013
ladyaloysius chapter 24 . 3/16/2013
Ok I started this story this afternoon, had to stop to go to church and dinner but came home and pretty much kept reading all the way through!
I have read at least one of your stories and I can't stop once I start! Terrific! Thanks!