Reviews for Silent Tears
Beawild chapter 24 . 6/21
This is such a bittersweet story. Poor Tony, to have gone through such an ordeal at a very young age. Thank goodness that he now has Gibbs by his side. They both lost so much in life. I'm glad that Tony had closure and that the Eads finally realized the mistake they made all those years ago.
missblueeyes63 chapter 24 . 11/14/2015
Really good story. Enjoyed reading it.
leahk80 chapter 1 . 9/11/2015
What a great story!
Kay Kay chapter 24 . 9/8/2015
Woah that was a heartbreaking story! Absolutey loved it! And it's so nice, that he finally goes to see the graves!
Only thing which I didn't like in this story was Kate. She was super annoying! Didn't like her at all!
Anyway apart from that, the story was awesome!
DS2010 chapter 8 . 2/13/2015
This guy is messing with the wrong marine.
M. Louise E chapter 24 . 11/23/2014
What and a amazing story. Well written and nicely done. :D
Guest chapter 24 . 8/21/2014
Awww! Love this story!
Guest chapter 24 . 10/6/2013
Amazing, I couldnt stop reading I absolutely loved it
Jess chapter 24 . 9/20/2013
This is the first fanfic I have ever read. I actually just kind of stumbled upon this site while browsing the net. This story was amazing! Literally felt like I was watching an episode! Very nicely done, and the actions and quotations were totally that of the characters on the show! It was like a book I couldn't put down!
ambard10 chapter 24 . 6/6/2013
great story congratulations... i like very much tony hurt an Jethro confort him... other story amazing...
Guest chapter 1 . 5/21/2013
poor tony
Alex Redstone chapter 24 . 3/25/2013
Fantastic. I have never cried so much during a story. Their love was beautiful.
Alex Redstone chapter 19 . 3/25/2013
These conversations between Tony and Syd have brought me to tears every time. This is an amazing story. I can't wait to keep reading. So glad it is already complete.
Becky chapter 24 . 3/22/2013