Reviews for Redemption: Glamour
ginar369 chapter 6 . 5/24/2012
That was so sad. But I loved Spike flirting with that lady.
ginar369 chapter 5 . 5/24/2012
Xander lied right to Spike's face. I hope it comes back and bites him in the ass. Of course Tara would want to save Willow. She loves her and its not a strike against Tara. But Dawn needs and loves Buffy more than she needs Willow. As the social services woman has just demonstrated.
ginar369 chapter 4 . 5/24/2012
Holy crap! Somehow they dragged Buffy (maybe her soul) when they did that spell.
ginar369 chapter 3 . 5/24/2012
Did they honestly think they could keep this from Spike? He would find out eventually. Love Spike's response with the swat team! Whose getting the glamour? Please don't let it be Willow.
ginar369 chapter 2 . 5/24/2012
The gang doesn't seem to know about Dawn's breakdown the night before. Although I can't see Spike telling them unless he thinks Dawn might hurt herself. Willow you really can't lie for the life of you.
ginar369 chapter 1 . 5/24/2012
I love Dawn and Spike leaning on each other and that implicit trust she has for him. Spike called Xander his friend? And his mouth didn't catch on fire? Holy Moly!
applemysteries chapter 6 . 1/5/2011
I LOVE THIS. Reading the sequel now. (:
applemysteries chapter 4 . 1/5/2011
Oh dear... I love this. It's so short, yet really gets the point across. Good emotion.
applemysteries chapter 1 . 1/5/2011
I have a feeling that I am going to love this little series of yours. Especially if it's Spike friendly! :D
Bliss714 chapter 6 . 9/7/2010
Wow...that was brilliant! The dialogue is fabulous...you were able to draw me into your story; I was not only reading it-I felt like I was standing right there.

I am looking forward to the sequel!
starophie chapter 5 . 11/9/2009
Wow. This is definitely an intense story. I can't wait for more!
KayBeth13 chapter 5 . 11/1/2009
I really do love this story! Please please please keep updating!
Xeelia chapter 4 . 10/20/2009
Very interesting turn of events!
SoUtHeRnBeLLe706 chapter 4 . 10/19/2009
woah, so buffy kinda took over willows body who took over hers? crazy cool, love this
marylouue chapter 4 . 10/19/2009
Love. You rock severely, can't wait for the next chapter. :D