Reviews for we are meant to be together
sarahlej chapter 8 . 3/26
OH IT WAS SO GOOD YES I LOVED IT PLEASE! MORE CHAPTERS PLEASE!
Ice-cream-and-cake-cake chapter 8 . 7/5/2010
I thought Serena was the leader of the Sailor scouts
Anime Princess chapter 8 . 7/4/2010
It's very good and very in-character.

Who is this new lady whose power called to Yaten so strongly?

What does she want with his seed?

Is it his star seed she's after or the 'other' seed?

When will the Starlights tell the girls that they aren't starlights anymore, but apparantly Knights?

When will they all understand that they are in love?

POST MORE ASAP!

One thing though, try to find a beta who can edit, I don't want to hurt your feelings, but some of your word choices aren't in the correct verb tense.

POST MORE ASAP!

Love ya,

Sam
James Birdsong chapter 8 . 7/4/2010
I guess this is cool and stuff. Not really terrible really
venus dreaming chapter 7 . 6/18/2010
love your story please uptade chapter 8 and write more yaten minako please
popila chapter 7 . 6/7/2010
this story is amazing! :D i love it. write more, pretty please :D
popila chapter 6 . 6/7/2010
i love seiya! update soon :D
Anime Princess chapter 7 . 2/16/2010
Loving it!

I HOPE Serena figures it out ASAP and breaks it off with Mamoru so she can be with Seiya! POST MORE ASAP!
Luna Goddess of the Night chapter 7 . 1/2/2010
nice. cute how mina and yaten met up

update soon!

Chicwa88 chapter 7 . 1/2/2010
This is a good story so far. But seriously, spell checking is a must! Just reread what you wrote and if it sounds right, leave it. And if it doesn't change it. Try using with spelling, etc. Serena seems a little too emotional and the story seems to be moving a little to fast. More details would be nice. Like what their house looks like or Serena's and Mina's apartment and their clothes, etc,etc. Otherwise the story is really good. The Seiya and Serena's children story seem like a very good idea. I can't wait to read that. Keep up the good work and I can't wait for the next update.
Luna Goddess of the Night chapter 6 . 10/27/2009
you should update. this is a good fic so far. please, update soon!

JoJoCullenClearwater chapter 6 . 10/27/2009
I loved it Alice! :))

the yellow shirt part ? ow It was hilarious I laughed my head off (actually I am still laughing !)

but I got to say I was surprised by the nurse's name.. was It Joanna if my memory serves my correctly..*smile* such a lovely name isn't it? *laughs* .. Alice, was inspired by me? (cause you know how emotional I can be..) I m almost ready to start crying :'( right now ..

(and of course that nurse must be like hot and B-E-A-U-T-I-F-U-L otherwise I am gonna tell Eddie ;] ) private joke ppl ;P

I m kidding I loved it and I believe you did had inspiration :))

ps:next time more Yaten -Serena please :p

**hugs**
Luna Goddess of the Night chapter 4 . 10/18/2009
i liked it! don't worry if english is not your native language. it's what you write that counts. now, to the review. poor taiki, having to go to the hospital. and haha, seiya will never chane. update soon!

TsukinoGoddess chapter 5 . 10/18/2009
I can't wait to find out what happens next, is Taiki gonna run into Amy at the hospital, will Serena do something to let the sales lady know that Seiya is off limits? Please update soon.
JoJoCullenClearwater chapter 1 . 10/13/2009
OMG I love your story angelserina-alice! I was almost about to cry with the latest update :) I always was a fan of Sailor Moon :p but the way you continued the story is amazing I am looking forward to reading your next chapter !

:))