Reviews for Drabbles of Wicked
storiesend chapter 9 . 3/25/2010
I really like all of your ideas.

All of the chapters were really well written and your insight into the characters was really good.

I think my favourite was the last chapter, that is my favourite scene in Wicked and I really like what you have done with it.

Great job.
ElphabaROCKS chapter 8 . 12/5/2009
Wow! Thanks for writing this!

You're an AWESOME author!
crazybeagle chapter 3 . 9/20/2009
Okay, I've only read the third one, but you are REALLY good.

The Lion cub scene itself, when the audience sees it, seems like most of what's going on is happening inside Fiyero and Elphaba's heads, and I really love it when someone actually takes the time to write about the thought processes of either one of them and shows exactly why it's so significant to both of them (and I tend to really like it when people write stuff from Fiyero's point of view because it's not exactly an easy one to write from and I should know, but when done correctly, it's very cool.)
deeplyshallow chapter 4 . 9/19/2009
These are wonderful, honestly, and as an added bonus they are my two favourite scenes - and so beautifully written, you deserve far more reviews. On the review front if you want more I'd advise you to post these separately as oneshots - drabbles are always under reviewed.

But whatever you decide to do, I hope you update soon I'm totally loving these.
deeplyshallow chapter 2 . 9/16/2009
Aw, these were both lovely, I hope you write more soon :)