Reviews for A Love Story in Three Acts
kandicegubler chapter 4 . 3/23
Damn girl...you've done it again. Made me cry over a fanfic, that is. :D
Rugbygirrl chapter 4 . 11/19/2014
I was kind of nervous when you had one of them paired with someone else. But I had faith since you are a die-hard shipper like myself;)
Pheonix1995 chapter 4 . 4/13/2012
They may have took the long route but they got there! Glad that Em's husband wasn't bitter he always knew! :) Another great one!
AlpineHolly chapter 4 . 12/14/2011
I was reluctant to read is at first from the story prompt, but did as I'm working my way through your writing and I loved it, certainly a different take, with Emily having her own family , but very well structured and pulled together for a great story outcome. Loved that they came together as they did and the focus on their children.
Owl Emporium chapter 4 . 10/17/2010
This was amazing! I loved it, great job! So sad...yet beautiful. (:
Luv-A-Bull chapter 4 . 7/31/2010
This story was *inserts adjective that is better than any word I can think of* It's so beautiful.

It was so creative to have Emily as the one that was being help back by her choices and her life. I loved all of the little details. I also really liked how you switched the POV from Emily to Hotch. I think you split it perfectly. It really made the emotions they were feeling more real.

Thank you for writing!

-Lisa
MeGkAtHeRiNe chapter 4 . 6/30/2010
seriously...im crying my eyes out! this was the best
SilkePrins chapter 4 . 5/4/2010
I'm in love with this story. It has emotions in it and it's just realistic. Great job :)
0909090 chapter 4 . 3/1/2010
Alrightie O! should have read this one a LONG time ago, why procrastinate? dumb of me!

anyways, this is fabulously flipping good. Good is not an adequate adjective...great! awesome! Okay, you get the gist!

i'm glad someone put this one up for the award thingy. it deserved a win! Yahoo!

thank you! so much!

loved it!
Hotch-Prentiss-fan chapter 4 . 12/7/2009
awe you made me a little teary
bookworm86 chapter 4 . 9/22/2009
I've started writing this review about 5 times, but I never really found the right words to show all my appreciation for this story. I can't promise to do it justice even now (at attempt #6), but here goes...

My favourite stories are the ones that really make me *feel* what the characters are feeling. This is definitely one of them! You have a fantastic way of conveying all the right emotions using only a few words; it's a talent I truly envy! Reading that moment when Emily was standing outside Hotch's door and he whipped it open, my heart was SO tight I felt like I was standing right there with them! It's a little disturbing (and kind of pathetic of me, really...), but so awesome! :)

The most interesting thing is that I could totally see this happening in canon (hypothetically, of course). Hotch really is the kind of person to let rules stand in his way, to the point of (almost) missing his chance. So this “real” fake life (I think you used that expression somewhere in “Falling in Love with a Girl”) is actually better than the fake “real life” we see on the show! If that even made sense…

(Also, Hotch Jack Lucy overwhelming cuteness!)

I’m sorry for not finding better words to compliment your work. However, I truly do admire it, and I will be moving on to your other stories ASAP. (I’m currently about 1/10 of the way in “Falling in Love with a Girl”!)
1547291 chapter 4 . 9/20/2009
Wow! it's all I can say. Excellent plot, for once, they're in exactly the same page, very original!

I love her husband reaction, and when he told her that he knew in advance that their time together had an expiration date, was awesome!

And the interaction between Lucy and Aaron was really, really sweet.

You did a remarkable job!

Thanks so much for sharing and I hope you had a great time at the museum :D
Arcadya chapter 4 . 9/20/2009
YAY happy ending.

Still feel bad for ex-husband though, the only thing he ever did wrong was not being Hotch :(
ImaSupernaturalCSI chapter 4 . 9/20/2009
And all I can say is...AW...

This was so amazingly cute. To have Jack pick a movie for Lucy and...dog gone it, there's just so many little moments that I can't pick a favorite.

And I can't WAIT now for October!
vamp2puppy chapter 4 . 9/20/2009
Lovely ending to a great story. Jack and Lucy were really sweet and Hotch was adorable with Lucy.