Reviews for Raven: All Eternity To Figure It Out
Halia Stone chapter 1 . 6/4
This is brilliant! They're actually re-airing the Dragon's Eye on CBBC for a while; I had to come back and read this after reading it a bunch of times a few years ago. Loved the part about the hedgehogs and Raven and Arkil's first disagreement making them friends, hehe. Awesome characterisation as well, and also what happens to the warriors - sounds more plausible than them actually dying.
srena chapter 1 . 6/2
ratmother chapter 1 . 6/5/2014
ShiningKami chapter 1 . 2/17/2013
That was fantastic! I really loved the way you characterised Raven and the style was fabulous. I'd love to read more!
The Exstranious Variable chapter 1 . 4/17/2012
Loved. This. So. Much.

I would beg you to write more but I'll try to add more to this archive myself first. But if you do write more Raven fics that would be totally awesome.
Cenobia100 chapter 1 . 11/3/2011
Your going to have to make a sequel of your own.

Your a geat Raven fanfiction writer even if there are only 4 stories.

Take this into account
Juliet-Echo chapter 1 . 6/27/2011
Beautifully written and very in character for the style of the show :D love it! I would love to see your ideal of what happens to fallen warriors. You should write some more Raven, you have a really nice style.
Oddments and Tweaks chapter 1 . 4/19/2011
This is absolutely cracking! Im sorry I havent reviewed sooner but ive only just been directed to it! I love your take on this and you got Raven's character just right! The whole thing I could see as a scene from the programme!Im glad she stayed-I would of! All in all, great piece! Well Done! :D

Btw, it's not weird at all to want to write these things-Ive done stuff for Mission:2110 and Raven! Im in the process of getting a separate category for this-I wrote the Raven story when the first series was being aired! Figured now's the time to share since Ive discovered this site!
EbonyDraygon chapter 1 . 5/12/2010
I'm delighted to find a Raven fanfic! Having just watched the end of the current spin-off series (huzzar for iPlayer!) I think you have pulled off a smashing job. You got the balance of it just right and teh characterisation very believable. I'd have wanted to stay with Raven if I'd had the choice ;)
ashestodusters chapter 1 . 2/22/2010
Good story, I was waiting for someone to write Raven fanfic! Great balance of the humourous and the serious, well worth the read.