Reviews for Fight Break
fantoshiro chapter 1 . 6/28/2012
that was realllllllllllly good please wright more and finish off writing all the others !
twilightrocks100 chapter 1 . 3/24/2011
I really love your work but i have to say i normally read stories when there done but. you are so good i love them. GREAT JOB

i was wonder if you were going to contine this story since the last update in made was in 09 i hope you do but you arn't so i think it good either way.
A Midsummer Night's Dream chapter 1 . 9/3/2010
Cute...XD
Ability King KK chapter 1 . 11/4/2009
Isshin is just awesome.
Photophobic chapter 1 . 9/15/2009
I like this scene. I like it a lot. Please, if there is a higher force out there, tell Kubo Tite to write this scene!

Yeah, it was really funny. That is definitely how Isshin would react to Toshiro's squabble (which, by the way, is one of the funniest and awesomest chapters yet).
Chillis chapter 1 . 9/13/2009
Well, Isshin can appear like that seeing how the Vizards appearded. To bad that this is a one-shot... but a good one!

bye!
nonexistant55557 chapter 1 . 9/13/2009
you prodect that Isshen's the one the stabbed Stark? I was thinking that it was somebody else completely d howthey ened this weeks manga leavin' us hanging like that. But I guess it gave you an oppertunity to write about your prodection

I liked the story but I think that Isshin's character was stretched a little it because I don't think that he'd ever leave an enomy that powerful to talk to an old friend. I also think that Toshiro's to young to of been his vice captian at all.
4marauders chapter 1 . 9/13/2009
aaw so sweet, dont really no what else to say lol great one-shot thro
KnowledgeandImagination chapter 1 . 9/12/2009
yes! it finally worked! What's uup with fanfiction at the moment anyways? anyways, I'm glad to finally be able to read this chapter. There were actually some people speculating that it might be isshin, or even ryuken (though that was highly unlikely) that did it. I rather like the idea.