Reviews for Show Me that Smile
James888 chapter 1 . 10/8/2011
That was a nice side story :) I glad that Robbie found

someone too. I would have never thought it would be Grace

but she was a blank slate and you also filled in why she was

like she was. Good job but in my opition you should have put in something about how Miley recated when she found out he was going out / getting married. I know she would have been happy

but how / That just my two cents :) I liked it a lot :)
froggycait1102 chapter 1 . 12/15/2010
tht was interesting... but whos grace?
tiger002 chapter 1 . 6/17/2010
That was a great story. As the strange love collection proved, any pairing is possible, and you show that again here. Great job with her back story, you could do a whole fic on that.
SilverTurtle chapter 1 . 1/11/2010
*SQUE* I really liked your Robbie Ray of TBaaPT and I was sad he didn't have anyone. Even Lily and Miley had someone, even if they were in different parts of the country, but Robbie and no one. And now he does! And she's tiny, and Asian, and knows all about country music! So cute!
Wyntirsno chapter 1 . 9/16/2009
I liked that, it is nice to have a backstory for Grace. She always looks so depressed. Nice to see a relatively unknown character shine. Robbie has the kind of a personality that would warm anybody, he just seems so friendly. Great story
James Doyle chapter 1 . 9/12/2009
Quite possibly the most heartwarming fanfic I've ever read. Robbie Ray and Grace aren't a pairing I would've considered, but they have real chemistry. It's also interesting to get some insight into Grace's backstory.
ReneyyySprouse chapter 1 . 9/12/2009
that was great!.. and really unexpected haha. awesome job, loved it! x.
Elianna22 chapter 1 . 9/12/2009
That was so sweet! I love how you fleshed out their characters, especially Grace's unhappy past that ended her normal, carefree, country-music-looking youth. The way the relationship developed so slowly also made it very realistic since they're both too mature and settled in their ways to just rush into something. "Dang Grace, you are looking fine" - that was awesome :)
woundedhearts chapter 1 . 9/12/2009
I love this One shot...like you didn't see that one coming! :)smiles! I always wondered, while watching the suite life, why Grace was so deadpan, especially since the other characters were always so lively. I like how you were able to give us a backstory into her life. Now it becomes clearer why her personality was so standoffish. Poor Grace, and I am glad she was able to find love in Robbie Ray, they suit each others personalities! :) Again Loved it!