Reviews for Millennium Earl or Mary Poppins?
thexlastxfantasy chapter 1 . 7/4/2012
My sides hurt! This is so Cross; like literally, I could see him taunting the Earl just like this! You and your niece are two creatively smart people. You should team up with her more often! (Not that you're bad alone!) This is going on the top of my favorites list.
SpidersBlood chapter 1 . 4/25/2011
Oh my goodness that was the funniest -Man fic I've read in a long time. I'm having trouble remembering a funnier story... It felt good to laugh so hard that my gut hurt. Definitely one of my favourites!
XD chapter 1 . 2/27/2011
Oh my gosh...I JUST REALIZED THAT! Wheez...wheez...I'm...wheeze...laughing...wheeze...so hard!
origin of summoners chapter 1 . 2/13/2011
now that is something that has o be used if u ever make a self insert.
LilyMoonstone chapter 1 . 8/7/2010
Good one! Can't stop laughing... XD
AnimeCrazed121 chapter 1 . 12/31/2009
...I...I really...Umm...HEHE...!

ROFLMAO!
PeanutAngel chapter 1 . 12/26/2009
I DON'T KNOW WHY I DIDN'T READ THIS BEFORE! THAT WAS P-R-I-C-E-L-E-S-S! I thought it was funny when Cross called him Mary Poppins, but then when he called him the Easter Bunny I pretty much lost what was left of my sanity and started laughing like a hyena. XD The ending was also funny as hell, since the Earl KNOWS he's not gonna be able to kill Cross anytime soon. I bet he went home and cried himself to sleep, screaming; MOMMY, THE EXORCISTS ARE BEING MEAN TO ME! DX I wouldn't put it past little ol' Mary. XD Thanks for the crack~

Keep doing what ya love!

-PeanutAngel
D.Gray-Fan chapter 1 . 12/21/2009
OMG LOL THAT IS THE FUNNIEST FANFIC EVER!

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

i was laughing throughout the whole thing! i'v read it three times!

L O L you ROCK! do more!
Vincent Noir chapter 1 . 11/6/2009
Lolz! Earl is worse than Penguin indeed~!
Katarina H chapter 1 . 10/27/2009
XD Brilliant!
Icetiger 13 chapter 1 . 10/27/2009
I am laughing so much over here! Nice job! :D
vilde ravn or vilde valravn chapter 1 . 10/11/2009
LAUGHING MY ASS OFF, SIR.

Or mam :)
crazy queen of toast chapter 1 . 10/10/2009
That was hilarious!
Angel of Fate1 chapter 1 . 9/25/2009
XD Okay. It's 2 AM here in the Philippines and I'm trying very hard to hold in my laughter since everyone except one cousin and myself are sleeping. Really, my body's shaking from holding back my laughter, but I can't help but let a few snickers escape.

XD Seriously, this was so freaking hilarious. I can actually picture Cross telling all of this to the Earl... Whether I should sympathize for the Earl or thinks he deserves it, I'm not even sure all of that. And poor, poor Lero, having to put up with carrying the Earl all of the time. AHAHAHAHA, the Earl is ready to kill someone.

And everyone in the Black Order knows too... Oh dear... Nice to see that even Kanda finds it amusing. XD And, oh God, Lavi... You really are asking for a death wish. But, I would say the same thing too to the Earl and would expect such a reply!

Needed a good laugh as things have been going bad for me lately, so thank you so much for getting me to be amused!
Keesha chapter 1 . 9/18/2009
Okay this one isn't my normal thing but I had to read it just because of the title. And it was so freakin' funny that I almost spit soda on my computer. Cross is great, almost as cool as the Fourteenth.