Reviews for The Beast Master
kaisonsheart chapter 10 . 11/17 really cool. I'd love to read more of it. I really would. Good story line, mostly polished. Hope to see an update :)
Destructo Wolf chapter 10 . 11/11
Quite a good story this is. I know my hopes are probably pointless, but I'd like to see it continue someday.
Destructo Wolf chapter 2 . 11/9
Don't know how much kneazels are different from the cats, but cats don't have alphas. They don't have pack hierarchy. Everyone among them is on their own.

Toad is an amphibian not a reptile.
Pyrophoricity chapter 10 . 11/1
There are no more chapter ?! D:

How is it possible it is so well writen !
kabir0399 chapter 2 . 10/15
Very interesting
denis.d2505 chapter 10 . 9/29
If only this story was continued, it had such a great potential, its sad to find such a gem and find it unfinished. But oh well...

followed and faved in hopes of continuation
Phantomslap chapter 3 . 9/21
OHHHkay. How can you possibly justify Snape not going to prison for that. Surely McG. would do something. I know she is useless, but come on.
ArTeMuS09 chapter 10 . 9/20
UPDATE please!
thebetawholived chapter 10 . 7/2
This has been a pretty decent partly-written story. The initial idea is unusual and innovative, and the action is plausible. I hope there is more to it someday.
thebetawholived chapter 9 . 7/2
That was an effective way to deal with the issue.

It has to be frightening to be around large cats and owls, if you're the size of a rat. Couldn't happen to a more deserving . . . well . . . traitor.
thebetawholived chapter 7 . 7/2
Interesting . . . I hope an owl gets a piece of a rat soon.

Or maybe a piece of Ron Weasley. Twerp deserves it.
thebetawholived chapter 5 . 7/2
When will they learn? Amusing story. I like the confrontation in the Chamber.
thebetawholived chapter 3 . 7/2
It always helps to talk to children about things. They understand quite a bit. Moreover, you never control a child: any control is only an illusion.

It's no surprise that Harry did what he did. He has no other reason to do anything else. To get a different result, they will need to treat Harry differently.

Snape is an a$$h*le, just like in canon.
thebetawholived chapter 2 . 7/2
McGonagall should have been very suspicious when Harry said, ". . . run to a prefect."

Interesting to see Hogwarts through different eyes. I wonder what Hermione would think if she realized just how much Harry actually knew.
thebetawholived chapter 1 . 7/2
A very different Harry Potter!