Reviews for The Beast Master
johnny99 chapter 10 . 1/3
What a unique AU — I have not come across anything like this before. Very enjoyable and interesting. Thank you for writing!
Guest chapter 10 . 8/30/2023
This is seriously awesome – genuinely one of the best fan fictions I have ever read – and I hope you come back to it or do a sequel very soon!
rankokunalpha1 chapter 10 . 8/29/2023
Awesome please wright more soon!
Please!
Brad
Balmonec chapter 10 . 6/28/2023
I really like this idea, and it's fun what you're doing with the different animals, especially Norberta.
Guest chapter 10 . 4/22/2023
Wonderful story!
LordNemesis chapter 10 . 4/4/2023
Great story hope to read more.
Cindy Reilly chapter 10 . 1/23/2023
Will there be more to this awesome story, please I would love to see where this story goes.
EJRIV chapter 10 . 12/7/2022
Amazing story and original ideas.
Sad to see this has been abandoned for 12 years but thank you for the journey.
Jamerz06 chapter 10 . 12/2/2022
Can’t wait to see the next chapter
E.Elliot chapter 10 . 9/26/2022
I love it!
Guest chapter 10 . 8/21/2022
One can always hope that Dumbledore would try to tamper with Harry's mind forcefully and Harry would fry his brain... sadly this tale is abandoned...
Guest chapter 7 . 8/21/2022
"Anyway, we better broom out of here, before Pomfrey goes all bludger on us," - you tried to invent an idiom here, but kkk, the first part is almost a translation from Russian ("выметаться", literally "to sweep oneself out", idiomatically "make oneself scarce").
Guest chapter 1 . 8/20/2022
Rather OOC McGonagall here, IMO. In the books she seems to me, when it comes to students, to have a high-and-mighty attitude, sweeping real problems under the rug and only caring about appearances. I don't see her going out of the way to help Harry, without Bumblemore's orders.
Guest chapter 2 . 8/20/2022
I think the reason Dursleys didn't beat Harry (they are plenty abusive otherwise) in this story is that Harry can read their minds and his accidental magic manifests as a compulsion on Dursleys not to beat him whenever they seriously intend that. After all, mind magic is the only magic is the only form of magic Harry ever practices, so it's likely his accidental magic will be mind magic whenever it would solve his problems, however reluctant he may be to override people's wills consciously.
Therefore, the same SHOULD have happened with Malfoy Jr. & co: for example, they should have suddenly become confused, or the like.
jaclon chapter 10 . 7/2/2022
Argh.. you would think that after all these years I would learn by now.. DON'T READ UNFINISHED TALES.. THEY MIGHT BE GOOD... lol And I must say this is a great tale. I want a computer that connects somehow to parallel universes where good tales are completed tales. Welp all I can do is follow the story and hope that one day this tale of wizards and dragons will be completed. Stay healthy and hopefully wealthy .. Ciao