Reviews for The Beast Master
muumi2three chapter 10 . 16h
I do like the history of dragons. Although the old fellow's information on the honour of goblins towards dragons may be out of date. The idea of dragons infiltrating the dragon reserves is brilliant.

The whole concept of the story is brilliant. It makes so much sense for a child reared in a cupboard to go ... somewhat feral. Kids just don't pop out of a cupboard like a jack-in-the-box and be miraculously normal.

Update or no, I enjoyed reading what there is of the story.
Melanie chapter 10 . 6/6
Beautiful story. It's so sad to see it end.
leylinjan chapter 10 . 4/7
"Mum learned the Animagus revelation charm... and even used it on all the chickens."

Love how your mind works. I'm lucky I didn't ruin my keyboard. Should have learned by now that it's Just Not Safe to drink tea at the same time as reading this story. hehe ;)

Your description of the behaviour of dragons - hiding as rocks from the humans - reminded my of my first favourite children's book by Cornelia Funke : "Dragon Rider". If you don't know it, you should check it out if you ever feel like reading a kid's book. It's really nice.
leylinjan chapter 9 . 4/7
OMG perfect end to a perfect chapter.
leylinjan chapter 3 . 4/7
"He is amusing," said Harry. "He is the best toy I have in the castle. I watch him, more than he watches me. It's kind of like cat, and mouse, when you used to play with your food. He just doesn't know he is the mouse."

AWESOME. Every. Single. Word.
I couldn't stop laughing when I read this sentence.

Loved what you did with this chapter. Loved the end as well.
leylinjan chapter 2 . 4/7
"I was thinking about trying to move to an orphanage anyway"

perfect sentence that really brings home how different Harry's mindset is from any other child his age.
He sounds like an unconcerned near-adult, talking about moving or taking up a new job opportunity or something.
Loved it and LOVE THIS CHAPTER.

great story
leylinjan chapter 1 . 4/7
"Granted, it was five thousand percent of practically nothing, but the mouse was immediately the smartest mouse in the world."
I so had a flashback to "Flowers for Algernon" there - if you don't know it, you should read it. If you do, lets just say that I like your beginning almost as much already :)

...

Now that I've read the whole chapter I have to revise my statement:

I don't like your story - I LOVE it.

Great beginning - I love how you chose your words and used sentence structure carefully to set the theme and tone of the story.
Awesome.
Faery66 chapter 10 . 3/25
Hope to read more soon.

D
Apsn chapter 10 . 3/7
Know it is abandoned

Still, one of the most interesting hp fanfics i have read

Possibilities are immense...

Other than the awesome bonds Harry forns... And remain in shadow... I like the fact that he is not some OP character(with dragons flying all around him)... Yet he has an amazing edge

Thankx for the story
pikachucat chapter 10 . 2/17
awesome more please
GodricGeoffreyGryffindor chapter 10 . 1/2
Great story. Too bad it's abandoned.
avidreader-everafter chapter 10 . 12/12/2015
It's too bad this story died, I would have loved to read more of it.
Amanthya chapter 10 . 12/4/2015
Ah, killer that I got to the end of your updates! This is such an interesting story! I've never read a similar concept and rarely an au so well done. I can't wait to see more!
kaisonsheart chapter 10 . 11/17/2015
This...is really cool. I'd love to read more of it. I really would. Good story line, mostly polished. Hope to see an update :)
Wolf Guard Miestwin chapter 10 . 11/11/2015
Quite a good story this is. I know my hopes are probably pointless, but I'd like to see it continue someday.