Reviews for The Beast Master
thebetawholived chapter 10 . 7/2
This has been a pretty decent partly-written story. The initial idea is unusual and innovative, and the action is plausible. I hope there is more to it someday.
thebetawholived chapter 9 . 7/2
That was an effective way to deal with the issue.

It has to be frightening to be around large cats and owls, if you're the size of a rat. Couldn't happen to a more deserving . . . well . . . traitor.
thebetawholived chapter 7 . 7/2
Interesting . . . I hope an owl gets a piece of a rat soon.

Or maybe a piece of Ron Weasley. Twerp deserves it.
thebetawholived chapter 5 . 7/2
When will they learn? Amusing story. I like the confrontation in the Chamber.
thebetawholived chapter 3 . 7/2
It always helps to talk to children about things. They understand quite a bit. Moreover, you never control a child: any control is only an illusion.

It's no surprise that Harry did what he did. He has no other reason to do anything else. To get a different result, they will need to treat Harry differently.

Snape is an a$$h*le, just like in canon.
thebetawholived chapter 2 . 7/2
McGonagall should have been very suspicious when Harry said, ". . . run to a prefect."

Interesting to see Hogwarts through different eyes. I wonder what Hermione would think if she realized just how much Harry actually knew.
thebetawholived chapter 1 . 7/2
A very different Harry Potter!
Caitlin Fitz chapter 10 . 6/18
Cool
pedrokotii chapter 10 . 6/13
Oh site, where the stories are held!
Why do you hate me so?
This is yet another AMAZING story with a non-canon, original and smart Harry. I had a great time reading through it, but... by the time I review, the story seems to have been abandoned for 5 years... Such a waste... And no grammar/spelling issues too!
The world is so unfair...
Alas, I can only hope that some time in the future I will be able to read more of this...
I keep salivating at the thought!
PK
Datgie chapter 10 . 5/22
Just wanted to say I loved the story. I truly hope that you continue it someday
yukicrewger2 chapter 10 . 5/7
interesting. It would be nice to see Dragons up as one of the great races again.
JanusGodOfPossibilities chapter 10 . 5/4
Excellent chapter. 4,000/10

Is this a Stargate crossover as well? Lemuria sort of sounds like a name that the Ancients/Alterans would use.
Lilacat chapter 9 . 4/26
I remain in hope that your inspiration for this story will return someday. I really want to know what happens with Norberta. As ever, thank you for sharing your imagination with us on fanfiction.
The-Horseman-of-Death chapter 1 . 4/5
awesome story please write more i want to see harry improve something cool like grawp
bart chapter 10 . 3/29
this is an amazing story keep up the great work