Reviews for The Beast Master
justthelittlethings chapter 10 . 9/5
I know it's been a while but I hope you continue. This was very enjoyable and engaging
pupstarstar chapter 10 . 8/17
I love this!
GBTtown chapter 10 . 7/29
Potentially one of the all time great stories I have found on FFN. Potentially because it was never finished. Too bad
The Whimsical Ermine chapter 10 . 7/15
This is totally frickin awesome! One of the rare great ideas
carick of hunter moon chapter 9 . 6/6
I just re-read this an my goodness it good very very good I do hope you update it on day and it is not a lost story doom not to be finished
LadyPhoenix68 chapter 10 . 3/24
I am sorry to see this abandoned and you long gone. This is a wonderful variation and change on the harry potter story and the power that he knows not. The only thing I wouldn't be looking forward to would be tri-wizard task 1 and 2 since Harry would have such an easy time of it with ability to talk to dragons other animals in lake (including giant squid). The rest of the story would be incredible especially if Harry and Hermione manage to figure out horocrux and tracing/tracking them.
This fic is utterly amazing this is quickly becoming one of my favorites. But I find it hard to follow what hagrid says but it's not that big of a problem. Keep up the good work.
EmmSea chapter 10 . 12/8/2016
Unfinished, and I fear unlikely to ever be finished. But, a most excellent story that's chock full of interesting strands. Reading it is well worth the time you'll invest. WSBenge, I hope life gives you the opportunity to finish this story soon. Cheers, MC.
English Major chapter 10 . 11/18/2016
Great story, but you need to review how to use a comma. Likely half of the commas in your story are either superfluous or completely wrong. Some interesting and unique ideas that I enjoyed, but your grammar could use some further attention. Thank you for your contribution to the world of Harry Potter Fan Fiction.
Meshlena chapter 10 . 10/17/2016
Omg love! Please write more! _
muumi2three chapter 10 . 7/24/2016
I do like the history of dragons. Although the old fellow's information on the honour of goblins towards dragons may be out of date. The idea of dragons infiltrating the dragon reserves is brilliant.

The whole concept of the story is brilliant. It makes so much sense for a child reared in a cupboard to go ... somewhat feral. Kids just don't pop out of a cupboard like a jack-in-the-box and be miraculously normal.

Update or no, I enjoyed reading what there is of the story.
Melanie chapter 10 . 6/6/2016
Beautiful story. It's so sad to see it end.
leylinjan chapter 10 . 4/7/2016
"Mum learned the Animagus revelation charm... and even used it on all the chickens."

Love how your mind works. I'm lucky I didn't ruin my keyboard. Should have learned by now that it's Just Not Safe to drink tea at the same time as reading this story. hehe ;)

Your description of the behaviour of dragons - hiding as rocks from the humans - reminded my of my first favourite children's book by Cornelia Funke : "Dragon Rider". If you don't know it, you should check it out if you ever feel like reading a kid's book. It's really nice.
leylinjan chapter 9 . 4/7/2016
OMG perfect end to a perfect chapter.
leylinjan chapter 3 . 4/7/2016
"He is amusing," said Harry. "He is the best toy I have in the castle. I watch him, more than he watches me. It's kind of like cat, and mouse, when you used to play with your food. He just doesn't know he is the mouse."

AWESOME. Every. Single. Word.
I couldn't stop laughing when I read this sentence.

Loved what you did with this chapter. Loved the end as well.