Reviews for When It's More Than You Can Bear
Loafer chapter 1 . 4/8/2012
Just stumbled on this - and wow, you did a great job. I can see it onscreen. Bravo!
proudtobepurple chapter 1 . 2/25/2012
Ok so I'm going back and reading your stories and man they're good! I'm loving these one-shots! Totally exactly what would happen! And it explains why Lassiter would just go to his appartment without really thinking about how off shawn's text was. Never really thought about that before! Great writing!
Hummingbird2 chapter 1 . 9/28/2011
Really terrific, thank you!
WayLowHalo chapter 1 . 9/22/2009
LOL, so great! I like it a lot! Very IC for Henry... and Lassy too during this particular episode.

Very cool.
potions548 chapter 1 . 9/20/2009
a wolf and a bear trying to coexist for a few hours... watching 'cops'. this was a comedic piece for me. while one downs some cereal and carmel munchies, the other guzzles some beer. and of course, the wonderful male logic - "he's innocent cause there's no way i'm getting talked into watching him for another day". well, i know it's not the entirety of the reason henry believes in lassiter's innocence, but it's very funny nonetheless.
Meatball42 chapter 1 . 9/13/2009
Wow! Very in-character (besides the obvious OOC-ness from Lassie), and I loved Henry's POV especially. I can definitelty imagine everything happening exactly like that, an you caught both of their temperaments and personalities perfectly. Great story!
AchillesMonkey chapter 1 . 9/12/2009
Instead of words, Lassiter glanced at the box in his hand and then pushed it towards Henry as if to offer him some.

Lol! Great missing moment. I enjoyed it.