Reviews for In Michael's Room
i luv ewansmile chapter 1 . 1/2/2011
Loved this. Very nicely written.
Heavensdarkrosechild chapter 1 . 1/24/2010
AW! me lovey

excelent writing :D
NCISaddict77 chapter 1 . 1/18/2010
great story.
Helluo Librorum chapter 1 . 1/5/2010
Gah I LOVE Mike and Fi together. They are just too adorable

And Long Way Back was a great episode ... almost had me at tears! This was a great piece to elaborate on that. I especially liked Sam and Maddie's interaction and that little piece towards the end with Michael and Fi. Nice work!

You might want to watch your sentence structure in a few places. A couple of times I had to read a sentence again to make sure I understood what was being said. For example, this sentence - "Fi, returning his attention to the present, stretched her arms above her head thereby pulling her tank top up, revealing her belly button." is a great one, but by using commas to separate the "returning his attention ..." part made it look like Fi's attention was returning to something, which was extra confusing because of the pronoun difference. An alternative may be something like "Michael's attention returned to Fi as she stretched her arms above her head thereby pulling her tank top up, revealing her belly button."

Overall ... I really liked this piece! I hope you keep writing Burn Notice stuff, too. I liked your insights you had on the actual episode. Great stuff.

Peace

~~*HL
Red-Sox-LaLa chapter 1 . 11/22/2009
i LOVED this, so in character, and so awesome and the ending was sweet.
Redmage2 chapter 1 . 9/19/2009
I really enjoyed reading this. The speculation about what's going on really gives this piece the tone of the series, but I love the underlying simplicity that is just Michael and Fiona.
Ellie 5192 chapter 1 . 9/15/2009
love love love... love love lovelovelove... Very good story! :P
normal-on-strike3zq chapter 1 . 9/14/2009
:) that was really good! :)
lovedietcoke chapter 1 . 9/12/2009
I loved it. You really got the characters down well. I could actually see the scene in my mind as I read. Keep writing more, I'll be watching for them!