Reviews for Feminine
Niceee
Sepsis chapter 1 . 4/29/2011
Wow! :)
Endings Matter Most chapter 1 . 8/22/2010
This is perfect. :) I love it!
worldreminiscence chapter 1 . 7/4/2010
VERY, VERY, VERY BEAUTIFUL WAY OF DESCRIBING THE FEELINGS.

I LOVE IT! u're such a great writer.
AxelXNamine chapter 1 . 3/15/2010
Great story. Awesome writing/description
xandria chapter 1 . 2/25/2010
Well done! :-)
S.Zix chapter 1 . 9/29/2009
Hm. I think, first of all, that this idea has huge potential. I'm always intrigued when people use the over-done Aeris/flower comparison in sex scenes. It makes it feel fresh and new all over, mainly because you can do all sorts of things with flowers to make them dirtier or stronger. Adding Sephiroth into the mix almost does that automatically.

ALMOST. I was a bit disappointed because you kept the very soft floral theme throughout. It was very much a fluff piece, which is nice, but it would have been cool to not just soften Sephiroth, but sharpen the flower. Maybe something about pulling it up from its roots or cutting the stem? I feel like the effect should be a mutual distortion of their first natures, you know? If Aeris affects Sephiroth that way, then shouldn't he also affect her?

Just some suggestions. You can choose to take them or not, but this is also very sweet and intriguing as is. I would just like to have seen some mark that the male character was Sephiroth and not any other male character from the game. Aeris is very much present, but I don't feel him.

In either case, I congratulate you on challenging yourself with a bit more smut and fewer words. Its flowery in form, but concise in feeling, and that really takes effort to pull off!
MsRainey chapter 1 . 9/19/2009
Just beautiful! You did exceptionally well!

Okay, now I'm really off to go read "Love Game" Hehe

Tori
serenbach chapter 1 . 9/13/2009
I've never been entirely convinced by Aerith/Seph but I really enjoyed this- I liked how you carried the flower image all the way through, and redemption is always a great theme in romance! A short, but hot, read! :)
teiku5 chapter 1 . 9/12/2009
Well, it was a nice read!

And I was actually thinking that it would be great to read more Aerith/Seph from you -)

You did great in "Knight" and other stories, though they took even smaller part in them.
Mrs.MaxiStrife chapter 1 . 9/12/2009
WOW...its short and its amazing...soo MUCH HEAT in 800 words lol.

Seph & Aerith are totally made for eachother...cuz they are soo much OPPOSSITE and that is why they are attracted to eachother...and there is soo much passion between'em lol!

GREAT WORK!

Peace:)
Aveira chapter 1 . 9/12/2009
Aww, it was beautiful! As with all your works, I loved it.
TheaBlackthorn chapter 1 . 9/12/2009
That was wonderfully described!
mom calling chapter 1 . 9/12/2009
I only very rarely let myself see a human side to Sephiroth. I do understand his particular pathos: he got a really bad hand in life-poker and spun into hell so quickly. Crisis Core pre-Nibelhiem showed a more sympathetic Seph, one who smiled and had friends. Mayhap it's this Seph that we meet here. Or maybe it's Aerith's grace to be able to give herself so intimately with a very broken and untethered man for reasons known only to her... redemption looks like a lot of different things. I would read a Seph/Aerith union only when written by someone I trust. You, or Aerith, made this work for me. Thank you. mc
shinobinaraku chapter 1 . 9/12/2009
Whoo! That was great! I really can't imagine Aeris with a sultry grin, though. Sephiroth really shouldn't doubt his humanity so much. I loved it! Maybe you could write some more stuff like this sometime!