Reviews for Light in the Dark
TheseAreTheMemoriesBetweenUs chapter 7 . 10/23/2014
Just wondering if you'll ever update?
EffOffYou chapter 6 . 9/28/2012
LOVE IT LOVE IT LOVE IT LOVE IT LOVE IT LOVE IT...*continues on and on*
EffOffYou chapter 7 . 9/16/2012
I LOVE THIS STORY, AND I CANNOT LIE.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/30/2012
:D that is all i have to say because there are no words to describe XD
VariaLover chapter 7 . 12/17/2011
You should finish this story! Its the best Dark x OC story I have ever read!
LittleMissMia123 chapter 7 . 9/17/2011
THIS. IS. AWESOME.

I, personally, have never played Legend of Zelda or have been interested in it at all. My best friend Jackson actually is the one who's obsessed with it(I drew a tattoo of a skull kid mask on his hand once). I found it on your profile and its the only one(besides YJ and Batman) where I recognized the category, so I decided to read it, and I'm very glad I did! I luv Risa's character, and I love how childish and innocent you made Dark! Soo cute! :D I'm also gonna read your other LoZ fic too :)

UPDATE PLEASE :D
s0phi chapter 7 . 8/5/2011
Please update soon! I'm so excited to meet Kiri and see what else happens with the trio.
Lone Panda chapter 7 . 5/16/2011
Amazing! I guess it's a good thing I like Prince of Tennis, or else I wouldn't have found you!

I love Risa. She. Is. Freakin'. Epic. She's great at figuring things out, but make sure she's not perfect, ok? Everybody has faults! Just add a bit in here and there, and she'll seem more human (As much as she's supposed to be, being a Hylian, but you know what I mean.) Just, like, bad habits or something, like she has no talent in one area even though she's great at other things.

Dark is progressing along nicely, and is becoming more trusting by the day! Excellent! (He's so cute and innocent!)

I cannot WAIT until Ganondorf finds out. It would be this huge dramatic scene where he kidnaps Risa or something to make both Links suffer! Because he's sadistic like that.

Update soon! I'll be waiting.

Lone Panda
nickyfullmetal chapter 6 . 9/21/2010
Write more. I demand it.
freakyvampirecatgirl chapter 6 . 7/2/2010
Gods, this story is GOOD! Also, at the ending, I was all like "It's the Land of the Misfit Toys!" Sorry, but of track there. Please keep writing, this story is MAGNIFICENT!
MiggglyPuff chapter 6 . 6/12/2010
sigh... i loved it... u have 2 right more! don't kke pmme in suspence! that would be mean!
MiggglyPuff chapter 1 . 6/11/2010
wow... i loved it! it was really good, keep writing!
Piper-Knight chapter 5 . 2/9/2010
Aww, this is so cute! I love this story very much, and I can't wait for an update. You're doing really well with it, and you've got me excited for the next chapter.
infinitysphere chapter 5 . 2/6/2010
Wow! Finally. They're beginning to get along.

Not trying to advertise here, but there's a bit in my story Runs in the Family (ch 12) where Link and Dark Link get fused back together. You might want to take a look.

Good job.
NightSkyForLife chapter 4 . 1/28/2010
No! Cliffy! Why! Any way VERY VERY GOOD! Keep it up i cant wait to read more!