Reviews for Insert Fail Symbolism Here
NicoleBuddy chapter 2 . 9/4/2011
This is amazing. Like you said, Meyer was asking for it, and you're using all the opportunities very well (and hilariously).
Lady of Dreams2701 chapter 19 . 8/16/2011
Can't tell you how much I loved this chapter. Particularly Charlie shooting Edward and than proceeding to condone him sleeping with Mary Sue. I also adore stoner Alice. And James's entrance was pretty grand.
Lady of Dreams2701 chapter 8 . 8/15/2011
I do love a good Twilight parody to read when I'm too wired to go to sleep. This one's excellent so far. Very amusing and very well written. It's kind of funny that in a parody meant to ridicule them, Edward's probably the coolest he's ever been and Bella's got the most personality she's ever had. Pathetic, when you think on it but amusing and enjoyable all the same. :)
Simply Laura chapter 15 . 7/26/2011
""Just as Carlisle was starting to get bored of killing British people, he heard of a nation far more deserving of his services. So he swam to France." and "Jasper was busy at the time crouching in a dark alleyway doing that freaky owl stare of his when he saw Alice." I love it. Very funny chapter.
Guest chapter 4 . 2/15/2011
I love how his name backswards is Fail Name.

E
wanderingdarkness chapter 6 . 2/6/2011
Love that i can understand the profanity even with the asterisks.
wanderingdarkness chapter 2 . 2/6/2011
Love that you are referring to Jessica as fatty. god i hated her.
wanderingdarkness chapter 1 . 2/6/2011
Is pedoish a word? if it's not it should be
curfumplenoose chapter 4 . 1/30/2011
I was laughing sooooo hard! 'This is going on my Facebook' I love that!
Captain Clueless the First chapter 2 . 1/27/2011
*screams and dies of laughter*

Elphaba: *revives WCAV*

WCAV: Oh, this is BRILLIANT! THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU!

Elphaba: I agree!
SugahRush chapter 27 . 1/3/2011
You know what? This is awesome. I actually found the sequel first, then backtracked to this one. I haven't even read all the books and I loved this. : )
Zalia chapter 27 . 11/28/2010
I love the whole thing! I laughed so hard I choked and nearly fell off the couch! You're a genius!
Ambarlost chapter 21 . 11/6/2010
Thank you thank you thank you for including the truth about the extra chromosomes. I really don't get how Smeyer managed to screw up that basic fact of biology, so thanks for mentioning that.
Ambarlost chapter 14 . 11/6/2010
Love the jetpacks in this chapter, mostly because there is this unbelievably awesome writer online (Dan Bergstein) who has this series of him blogging about Twilight, and he has this running gag throughout the series about how he thinks the werewolves should have jetpacks. So, yeah, I liked that. Your writing style is freaking hilarious and I'm really enjoying reading this parody. My only complaint is that Edward and Sue keep switching their personalities around, as in Sue will be deeply in love with him one moment, and will totally hate him the next. It's not bad, though, the contrast certainly is funny, it was just a little distracting, that's all.
midnight0sun95 chapter 2 . 10/3/2010