Reviews for Brothers in Arms
my sweet feathered angel chapter 1 . 8/3/2011
beautiful story i love it too much
CatnipSoup chapter 1 . 11/2/2009
I like your ficcie, and the use of Japanese, but I'm not sure if you spelled some of the words correctly...oh, and which word did you use for "God"? I thought it was Kami-sama...
Loke0 chapter 1 . 9/17/2009
aw, that's a cute story. but Snake Eyes talking?
willwrite4fics chapter 1 . 9/17/2009
I'm not sure that Stormie would cry either. Although I like the idea of using actual japanese in the story, I find it distracting when I need to search to find the translation. Will be following to see how it plays out! I assume this is set prior to the chopper crash, since Snake Eyes talks.
Asterisk78 chapter 1 . 9/13/2009
Amazing action! Wow. As someone who has some difficulty writing it convincingly, I'm really impressed by your imagery. My only suggestion is that Storm Shadow normally isn't the sort of character that cries. I usually see him making smart-mouthed remarks until the end...

Speaking of Storm Shadow, did you get my review reply? If not, you should really consider turning on PMs. It would be a lot easier to communicate with you, especially since you don't accept anonymous reviews.

Asterisk*
HellzCrusader chapter 1 . 9/12/2009
i really wish i was as good at japanese as you. but sadly, i just have a tiny pocket dictionary to work out of. -sigh- oh well, great job once again! i realy liked this.

DC