Reviews for Everything For You
Example 339 that while Naruto can be a fuffball, he can also be utterly shrewd. THIS IS ADORABLE. I LOVE FLUFF
Holcroft chapter 1 . 3/1
CAN YOU MAKE A EXTRA ENDING WHERE THERE IS SOME YAOI IF YA KNOW WHAT I MEAN *insert lenny face*
Guest chapter 1 . 11/15/2016
Yes, this fanfiction was much better without the sex. Naruto just came back from starving himself without food or water for a week. He's probably too weak and disoriented to engage in any sexy times. Actually, he should've died from his ordeal. The lack of food would have been manageable, but not the lack of water. If you're outdoors, as Naruto was, three days is the max you can survive without water. I'll just overlook it and headcanon that Naruto was sitting in shade the whole time he was on the balcony, the temperatures were mild, and the rains are what saved his life. He might've swallowed some rainwater and that's what kept him going.

Recalling Sasuke giving Naruto his food in canon, I think him storming down to the castle to give Naruto food and water is pretty in-character for him. He'd have done it even if he didn't care about Naruto romantically. He cares about Naruto period, and wouldn't want to see him needlessly suffer. Even during part 2 of the manga while Sasuke was deliberately trying to cut his bonds with Naruto, he still cared enough to tell him, on more than one occasion, to forget about him and focus on his own goals of becoming Hokage instead. People always forget Sasuke did this and want to blame him for Naruto's "suffering." Well, just like in this fanfiction, Naruto chose to suffer, despite what Sasuke told him to do. I don't blame Sakura for Naruto's actions in this story, just as I don't blame Sasuke for Naruto's actions in canon.

Well anyway, to get off my soapbox, I just wanted to say I enjoyed the fic and thought they were both really in-character. XD The only thing that would've made it more perfect for me is if you'd thrown in some KakaSaku hints.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/20/2016
The whole time I thought of them as chibi characters so I could never really take anything seriously and get it out of my mind
Guest chapter 1 . 7/16/2016
This was beautiful, you are so talented with your writings. Sakura should've fed him that WHORE, and Sasuke is very girly in this fic lmao.
LBH-don't give up chapter 1 . 4/14/2016
It is interesting. I didn't expect that kind of plan from Naruto.
Just Very Love chapter 1 . 2/23/2015
This deserves more reviews than it's got. It was so- And I just- and EVERYTHING is- Holy hell of all the things I've ever read this was the most adorable, please, keep up the good work! I'd hate to see good talent go to waste!
Manillalu chapter 1 . 6/14/2014
THATS SO SWEET! Like the cutest one shot I've ever had the pleasure of reading, thank you!
Nov.Rain chapter 1 . 8/8/2013
I so love it! Sasuke's way of talking just seems so damn real!
Yuyne chapter 1 . 5/20/2013
...What happened to Sakura? I kinda wanted to see her shocked and regretful of being so bad to Naruto...
katsekala chapter 1 . 10/13/2012
How sweet and romantic! Many kisses!
blancoroja chapter 1 . 5/21/2012
this is so cute :)

"anyone who's willing to watch someone suffer for their love, isn't deserving of that love." so true.

aww Naruto just wants to give Sasuke a wealthy life and Sasuke doesn't care because he just wants Naruto.
JustR chapter 1 . 1/15/2012
So cute :D
AshleyTangerine chapter 1 . 11/16/2011
BEAUTIFUL!
Narue-Nara-chan chapter 1 . 9/11/2011
Pretty story. I would have hoped to see Sakura's reaction to this test, though.

Thanks for the fic.