Reviews for All The Dementors of Azkaban
JustMe chapter 1 . 11/28
Ain't nothin' like a healthy dose of insanity. Thanks for my laugh of the day. Brilliant! Nutty, but brilliant!
kase519 chapter 1 . 11/12
All hail queen Luna
Marielle Recentes chapter 1 . 10/11
love this!
This is amazing and hilarious.
Clopian26 chapter 1 . 8/19
This was amazing
keht.jelicho chapter 1 . 8/3
now I want a Dark Lady Luna sequel (with side story of Neville's own, and actual[?], rise going almost completely unnoticed in the Chaos that Luna [and Harry] causes)
Alexiisn14 chapter 1 . 7/28
that so fucking crazy
Tetradical chapter 1 . 7/5
Awesome!
3tim chapter 1 . 6/27
The death eater as a pet line made me laugh. I thought making Peter wear that shirt would be excessive, but then realized he actually did that as a rat.. yuck
Luz Martinez chapter 1 . 4/12
Necesito una segunda parte de este fanfic, el mejor fanfic para reirte; no lo recomiendo si estas en tu trabajo o si es de noche y compartes habitación con alguien más.
noreenklose chapter 1 . 4/12
I really enjoyed reading this story.
Thank. You for. Sharing.
Zumekqi chapter 1 . 4/2
This was sensational! So hilarious! I loved it! It was grand, crazy and hopelessly charming. A great job indeed.
Jonathan Deller chapter 1 . 3/27
This was a fun romp. I was hoping to read a scene when Voldemort came to break out his, now former, death eaters.
Shei chapter 1 . 3/2
Hilariously funny and totally insane. Brilliant!
Technically she doesn’t own the wand as Harry win it from fumble fire and allowed her to pissed it, so while it’s I. Her possession she is not it’s master.
Arguable the same applies to the cloak, while anyone can posses and use it, I think it’s the only hallow that is unable to be owned by someone not directly descended from the previous owner. I think if Harry had no children the magic in the cloak would die with him.
1,377 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »