Reviews for Snow, Poets, Rum and Love
Sarah1281 chapter 1 . 12/20/2008
""Stick?" Clark grumbled. "Are we beating old ladies with sticks next?""

This was great. Seriously, I loved the whole Snowman massacre. It's also entertaining to imagine the Garden Socierty coming after them with pitchforks...
Janara chapter 1 . 8/30/2005
Ah shucks, that was so sweet. And I can see Lex happily make war against the snowmen. Anything to make Clark feel better. I do hope you will continue to write Smallville, you catch the carachters so well.

Janara
Tribble Master chapter 1 . 7/30/2005
that was so cute!

"moron" luv it! if clark wasn't immune to achocal i might be mad that lex slipped him jack sparrow's rum, but it was cute so i won't be mad. i really liked this hummors story. WRITE ON!(
E chapter 1 . 5/1/2005
Aw... You are becoming one of my favorite writers!
E chapter 1 . 5/1/2005
Aw... You are becoming one of my favorite writers!
MoonAssassin chapter 1 . 10/31/2004
LOL! I died laughing reading this!

SEQUEL!
Tea-Cub chapter 1 . 9/26/2004
*Jumps up and down like a maniac* Dad-gone BRILLIANT! So cute! I've only seen a few Smallville eppisodes and read only a few of the books, but I understand the story enough. :)

*Adds to favourites*
lupin and black chapter 1 . 9/8/2004
that was a great read i really enjoyed it i like u'r lex very much the inage of him running over the snowmen was highly amuseing
Child of Insanity chapter 1 . 5/29/2004
Loved. Loved. Loved.

*so* cute!
Chess chapter 1 . 5/28/2004
Aw. Just incredibly aw. "Oh, the snowmanity." Brilliance. Funny, cute, SWEET. Love it!
Mog Decarnin chapter 1 . 5/5/2004
Loved the Shakespearean slaughter. Dare I suspect Lex has had a bit of hot chocolate BEFORE his snowmobile ride? Very cute!
Only criticism is, it's "palm off" not "pawn off". Minor point, in a sweet story.
x, Mog
Denial chapter 1 . 12/14/2003
A truely great x-mas story. I absolutly loved the way you wrote the snowman massacre. That was priceless. Well done.
Thanks for the story!
Crimson Storm chapter 1 . 10/26/2003
This was beautiful! Your combination of Shakespearean lines, with the picture you so artfully paint, conjures a powerful feeling, and symbolism. I liked your work here. You should think of developing these ideas into a full fic. If you wanna, please contact me, there's some more I could say.

Keep writing.
a nameless face chapter 1 . 8/14/2003
aww shoot you should be on the smallville slasher's hall of fame... if such a thing ever existed
hergerbabe chapter 1 . 4/9/2002
Ah, hilarious, then gorgeous and sappy, what a great combo :)