Reviews for You Were Always There
Faith chapter 3 . 7/11/2013
I loved it! I think they are a cute couple but I think you should do another chapter including Zack's reaction to their relationship
Sharon1234 chapter 3 . 3/23/2013
Wow I never imagine Cody and Maddie as a couple, I thought of them as really good friends. This story is great though!
heyitsjames chapter 3 . 8/28/2010
Wow, that was a lot of fluff! I'm not usually a fan of fluff because it tends to be too unrealistic, but I'll make an exception for this story! :D I think you made it realistically fluffy, yaknow? ;) I loved the fact that Cody was the one who suggested the kiss - it shows me that he's confident enough to know for sure that Maddie really just sees Zack as a friend :)

Overall, you did wonderfantasticulous! :) That's gotta be the longest made-up word I've ever made up hehe Thank you sooo much for writing/finishing this story! :)
Elianna22 chapter 3 . 7/16/2010
Congrats on finishing the story! I really enjoyed this final chapter (and apologies for the late review; I'm in the midst of moving and working and writing). Skipping over certain parts of the episode, rather than writing them verbatim, was a great way to keep the action moving toward the AU parts you created. I love your little insights into the characters' personalities, like Maddie and London having an odd-couples friendship and Cody rarely staying out of the limelight. Of course he would think of a way for Maddie to get out of marrying Prince Jeffy. The ending was sweet, a true display of friendship transitioning to love. But, it would have been interesting to include Zack's reaction. He's had a crush on Maddie forever; how is he going to feel about his own twin brother being the one to ultimately steal her heart?

Btw, I noticed a few places where verb tenses switched between past and present, for example, in the second paragraph under "The duel commences."
Elianna22 chapter 2 . 2/16/2010
I like how you've blended in so many elements of "Maddie on Deck" into this story. Maddie's feathery dress is hilarious, as is Zack's continued pining for Maddie and Cody's purchases from Ye Olde Gift Shoppé. Bailey was very astute in her comment that Cody and Maddie ramble the same way.

I look forward to seeing if Cody will be the one to save Maddie from Prince Jeffy's evil, underage clutches - or if you have something completely different planned! :)
dognamedduck chapter 2 . 2/15/2010
hey it's me! I couldn't review with my account cuz it said I already reviewed on Chapter 2 lol

ANYWAY, this. was. amazing! :] I love how you make Cody/Maddie's attraction to each other so obvious yet so subtle. It's so .. so real! I love it! I love it! :D Wonderful job!
Savannah Monroe Perkins chapter 2 . 2/15/2010
AWESOME FAN FICTION!
heyitsjames chapter 2 . 12/14/2009
This was just absolutely amazing! :]

I love Cody's confusion with the "just chillin'" comment. It so sounded like Cody!

And I love that you somehow made a story for Woody too! It made it seem like a real episode!

Good job, as always :]
evilerk chapter 1 . 12/9/2009
Don't stop it there ..it was just about to get good:D

Please continue!
harpontic456 chapter 1 . 10/11/2009
OMG Great story!

There really needs to be more Cody/Maddie stories!

I was thinking the same exact thing when I saw the Maddie on Deck episode. I thought it was sweet when Maddie commented on Cody's clothing, it seemed like she really noticed how he matured and all that. And I though Maddie was just being friendly to Zack with the kiss and all to settle the whole "sweet thang" crush thing.

Anyway, please update! I wanna know more! PLEASE!
Wyntirsno chapter 1 . 9/13/2009
That was great, I liked it alot. Cody and Maddie just hanging out being the close friends that they already are, not realizing how close they really feel yet. I like the way Maddie followed Cody out on deck thinking he was some hot guy she didn't know, that was cute. Update soon.
heyitsjames chapter 1 . 9/13/2009
Aww I loved it! :]

I'm glad you wrote another Cody/Maddie story, because like you said, there's barely any out there.

I agree that your writing is absolutely much better in this one. And there's no problem with you just writing what's happening; every writer has their own unique style.

Well, I can't wait to read the next chapter of this story and also A New Beginning :]

Good job!
Elianna22 chapter 1 . 9/12/2009
The attention to detail in this story is phenomenal, and the scene with the seascape and castle in the distance is beautifully vivid. I like how you put a different spin on this episode, getting inside Maddie's and Cody's heads to show what they could really have been thinking during those scenes. I look forward to reading Part 2!