Reviews for My grown up life
GeeDee chapter 18 . 10/4/2009
That was such a great story. Loved it. I'm so happy they're together.
steff chapter 18 . 10/3/2009
aw hahahaha she's the sweetest thing ever

and well it was unexpected the fact that she proposed! but well they are together and there's nothing better.

GREAT chapter.
What About Love chapter 18 . 10/3/2009
Oh, that was so good! I'm glad she took that step, it was really sweet. I'm sad to see this end, but I'm excited for your next story, whatever that may be. Nice work.
steff chapter 17 . 10/2/2009
Wow, I truly love Jack and Grace (never thought I would ever say that but it's true! She's acting pretty mature).

And their conversation was so serious I can't get over this!

It's now my favorite story.
What About Love chapter 16 . 10/1/2009
He left? Wasn't he the one who wanted to pursue some sort of relationship in the first place? Wow, what a shock. Update soon, please!
Steff chapter 16 . 9/30/2009
Okay so here I go.

I've reading this and I hadn't reviewed because you know how my schedule started sucking all of a sudden.

Anyway, I have to tell you that this was the best, what can I call it?... "Confrontation"? He was so sweet to her and he got so broken hearted that he got the courage to tell her to stay away from him! (somehow, I know I'm exaggerating but I fell in love with this).

And, I've made my decision: I want a happy ending that bring a huge and bright grin to my face.

Haha, remember you gave me time to choose? Well with this I just, Oh God! I realized how much I love them together and how much I love them fighting because I know that it somehow brings them closer.

Ugh, what a good chapter. Seriously.
What About Love chapter 15 . 9/30/2009
Such truth comes out in this chapter. And I love the fact that she started painting again. Its always fun to think of what kinds of talents Karen has, but hides from the rest of them.
What About Love chapter 14 . 9/29/2009
Okay, so this is getting so good! I'm still trying to figure out exactly what's going to happen next, trying to ruin the fun. lol. I'm excited about the next chapter.
What About Love chapter 13 . 9/27/2009
Im glad that they are so close, so quickly. Its a new way to take a story because they seem to feel uncomfortable as well, and it makes it realistic. I loved this chapter.
What About Love chapter 10 . 9/24/2009
Harsh. At least she's lucky he stayed and told her he was leaving. I would be much more upset if he left while I was asleep. I'm looking forward to a new chapter soon.
What About Love chapter 9 . 9/22/2009
But what happened next? I am so anxious to read the next chapter. This was great, and full of emotion.
What About Love chapter 8 . 9/22/2009
I seriously thought they had sex at the beginning of this chapter. lol. Just for a second, I thought she may have been too drunk or something, but I'm glad they didn't. I would rather she remembers.
Steff chapter 8 . 9/20/2009
So she almost gets him. Oh I'm so proud of her haha

It's really sad that her relationship with Stan ended up like that because they went through a lot together.
What About Love chapter 6 . 9/19/2009
I'm glad they had that conversation. It makes their relationship seem a bit less strained, and maybe closer than before. This story is full of a specific kind of suspense. I'm giddy to see if she will be successful, and I'm patiently awaiting the next update.
Steff chapter 6 . 9/18/2009
Aw she's such a good person but... so bitchy!

haha That's exactly what makes her lovely.