Reviews for Destiny's Hand
LicyLionyx chapter 6 . 3/24/2012
As always a big congratulations to you and your imagination!
DawnScarlet19610 chapter 6 . 3/4/2012
The story was good, but the ending sucked. It was way too fast. Harry barely knew Apllo, how could he love him. Also, I know the gods are all wierd colours in the movie, but why did you stick with that? How is someone with dark purple skin attractive?
arwin-urban chapter 6 . 3/4/2012
Thats it really... You got to write one last chapter. That is a really crappy ending I mean come on please write more. Finish it you can't just inply they got together you have to show it.
WereBunny87 chapter 6 . 2/25/2012
I loved this so much! Meg was always my favorite x3 brilliant job!
Shadow Kitsune67 chapter 6 . 1/28/2012
Hehe cute (: Liked it a lot :3
DragonFire Princess chapter 6 . 9/27/2011
Love the story, Hope you'll uploads the story soon, I want to know what happen next in the story. So Please update the story ASAP.

When will you continue this story?
matie1995 chapter 6 . 9/24/2011
This is a very good story, but I think it's rated a bit too high. It seems more like a 'T' or even a 'K'. Just thought you should know because that would turn some readers away from this very fine story.
master of the dragons chapter 6 . 7/7/2011
sequel
sami1010220 chapter 6 . 6/23/2011
Interesting fic, though I feel it all went by a little too quickly for the story to really develop. I also felt that the ending was a bit abrupt
In The Mix chapter 6 . 6/16/2011
Awww, I love your stories but still a little more romancing would be nice. Good story as usual.
aliengirlguy chapter 6 . 6/13/2011
this one was interesting. are you revising this one to?
Dormant-CynicalDonkeys chapter 1 . 1/15/2011
Omg, i hate Dumbledore so much right now. Great story.
Mickey chapter 6 . 9/14/2010
I loved it and you should write a sequal
1sunfun chapter 6 . 7/13/2010
A good story.

CCAP
mrmistoffelees chapter 6 . 7/12/2010
Nice work! Is there going to be a sequel or no?