Reviews for Going home, again
jay chapter 12 . 8/31/2014
Seeing as Peyton got pregnant when they were not trying the chance of it happening again is great what if it happens again would he really not want that baby? Pp is a not a biological condition :s if he wants to dance at Sawyers wedding he/she should want to make more babies in the comet considering it was their dream. I like your writing and Sawyer/creepy dude was good so is the Lilo sl but I really think both would be happy with a baby n healthy pregnancy they can relax and be happy of.
Guest chapter 8 . 6/24/2014
Not "could be/possibility" but factually if she had another baby, based on every case and ie statistically, looking at research studies she should be absolutely fine. Sure A lot of things are chance but 99% she should .more than fine
jay chapter 8 . 6/24/2014
Ok I clearly read the first half too fast and missed it. I still think they will get more miracles. I always saw Luke saying they can retry bc docs said it wasn't bc anything with her body it was just a 1 out of 100 chance and just like a miscarriage can happen but that doea not mean it will happen again. Besides I see them with a big fam and she has to get preg in the Comet like the flash back ;) Peyt's condition was a one time thing realistically speaking I really can't believe they haven't discussed it and won't Sawyer be wanting a sob seeing Jamie/Liz no?
jay chapter 12 . 6/24/2014
Dan/Rach plot so good ugh Poor Sawyer. And Luke

I was surprised Peyt didn't blame herself for that incident bc she wanted to get back to OTH!

What really got me to think baby #2 was the P has something on her mind and H/B reassuring her. Oh and I thought Luke shd/would have been nicer to exL. And that he didn't intro Sawyer. I think he should show how he is married w fam and have her watch then she can stop stuck in past. Though I personally would not have liked him being that niceLol. at this point he has no idea she wants to be with him and he could rationalize the jealousy he saw as old feelings and nothing substantial. I find it really sweet he doesn't even want to converse with L for P's sake aww. He really has given her no doubts about him since yrs yrs ago when he was a confused teen. I wonder if she will try to kiss him? Kids are perceptive I'd love more Sawyer shading her. I pitied 'LS but yeah no Luke is not yours. She was his rebound.
jay chapter 12 . 6/24/2014
Oh my god love this story and I thought Peyton was definitely prep/hormonal with that Rachel/Dan/plus Linds mess something was off. I need to know what happens next. Lindsey's characterization well done I think she was jealous finding out he was getting married and wasn't as ok as she made out to be in s5
svety74 chapter 12 . 3/20/2013
Update soon :)
LPlove chapter 12 . 6/24/2011
A few days ago I started rereading all your stories. I miss your writing so much. Hope you'll update someday.
natarma chapter 12 . 9/30/2010
What happened with this storie? Go on...is good...very good, and it's been sooooo long...
leyton2009 chapter 12 . 6/17/2010
Hi, I have re-read this story for the nth tiMe and I can't get enough of it... I hope you will take time to update soon... Godbless!
Blackpetals4LP chapter 3 . 2/7/2010
Another part that I completely adored. This was so something Mouth would blurt out...“That’s for sure. Once he found out about Julian and Peyton, it was over with. Seriously, wasn’t she pregnant like…two week’s…later…” Mouth trailed off seeing the glares Brooke and Julian were sending him “I’m going to shut up now.”

And also when Sawyer hugged Peyton while she was holding Liz and said "My mama" seriously touching.
Blackpetals4LP chapter 2 . 2/7/2010
Just re-reviewing...I'm sorry if you come across so many reviews from me...but there are so many sweet moments that I'm coming across that have me swooning that I just had to stop and review. Lucas being all parental and demanding that Sawyer shouldn't have any make up lol...the banter between LP where Lucas didn't inform Naley that they'll be coming back adn Peyton tells him "I'll make sure to tell them it was all your idea..."
oth4eva chapter 12 . 1/9/2010
I really like this story, fills in for the lack of Lucas and Peyton in season 7 on the show, and i can't wait for an update!
Lipush chapter 12 . 1/1/2010
Um, Hallo?

this story is so god. please update.
Lipush chapter 12 . 12/23/2009
no update yet?
MichelleBell16 chapter 12 . 12/9/2009
I'm super late in reviewing this chapter thanks to school being insane, but I just wanted to say it was another great one! I'm glad Peyton finally got Sawyer back to Tric, and I thought it was kind of cute how she tricked her into it lol

I also thought it was sweet that Julian flew Sawyer out to see Lucas, but having Sawyer around Lindsey left me feeling a little uneasy...I feel like something's going to happen between Sawyer and Lindsey like it did with Sawyer and the guy at Tric. Except this time, it would be about Peyton instead of Luke. I hope that's not the case though and that Lindsey doesn't try anything crazy.

Can't wait to read what happens next!