Reviews for New Challenges
Clove1113 chapter 8 . 3/18/2013
As always, love your writing. I think I'll reread 'Love is a battle field now.
Deaniejay chapter 1 . 11/28/2012
You have honestly changed my while perseption of thg. Thanks to you I love clato, district 3 and 10 boys,paylor, cashmere and gloss and falco, Lysandra (now her only name in my opinion), glimmer and thresh and I dont know why but enobaria, a lot! Thank you so much for the great fanfivs and keep on writing!
distances chapter 3 . 7/11/2012
...:)...I LIKE IT SO FAR...

x lonelyaurora x chapter 7 . 4/11/2012
How did I miss this beauty of a chapter? Cato's POV, oh I am so lucky to be getting so much brilliantly written Clato from such a great author. This just makes me more confident you can write Cato's POV and pull it off effortlessly. Love this :)
wild-heart-heiress chapter 6 . 5/25/2011
You know, at first I was like WTH? Thresh and Glimmer, no way! But now, you've seriously got me changing my mind about characters I used to hate! Although I have to thank you for making them human. Thank You.I like how you've made Glimmer fall in love with him and how you made her deduce the reality of Cato and Clove's situation (them being lovers). In Glimmer's Victory oneshot I wonder what her reaction would have been if she found out about Blossom and the baby? Probably best not to think about that, if Blossom found out about her and Thresh, from what i've seen of her, she can pick a fight.
wild-heart-heiress chapter 5 . 5/25/2011
I was reading the review for this story earlier and I'm gonna have to agree with whoever said that you kinda made Finnick an almost insensitive person here. Unfortunately, not even Cashmere(who I have grown to like and am starting to feel guilty for her death in Catching Fire) and her hatred for the murder of Sapphire Beaufort can make me hate Finnick Odair. I'm sorry but really, he loves Annie so that can be a good consolation right? hahaha sorry can't help but bring that one up. Good job as always.

wild-heart-heiress chapter 7 . 5/14/2011
You know, I've found it hard to believe that in the last chapter of "Love is a Battlefield" that you wrote that you weren't good in writing in Cato's POV well, I don't believe you because form the looks of this chapter, your as good as writing Cato as you are writing Clove. I loved it primarily because the Cato i'm reading is quite different from the Cato seen by everybody else. Everybody thinks that he's violent and that he's all about killing but from the looks of it he's all about loving Clove which btw, has me fangirl-ing (sorry). Anyways, good job.

Briarpaw chapter 5 . 5/9/2011
You've made Finnick the ruiner of Cashmere's life already but this is the first time you've made him actively insensitive (as far as I can tell). Geez, even Katniss had the self awareness to realize that since Cashmere and Gloss knew and probably cared about the tributes she killed, she shouldn't think that they have to like her.
Briarpaw chapter 3 . 3/13/2011
Makes sense that they might not know about the forcefield. They've never been to the Training Centre before after all.

I like the way you deal with the whole Career tribute thing. How the tributes from the other districts have this image in their heads of mindless killing machines and you can't really blame them despite everything. And how the actual Career tributes sometimes end up forced by parents, or driven by a worse alternative (Cashmere's father must have been pretty bad if being a hunger games victor looks like freedom by comparison) or by it being the only life they know in the training centre in District 2.
The Only Princess chapter 7 . 8/25/2010
Lovely, but it does prove C&C can never really be fluff as in like real fluff.
Sister to the Wolf chapter 8 . 7/13/2010
Chapters 7 & 8 are fab as usual. It took me a moment to realize it was Cato's POV, you've become so much better at writing his POV! Glimmer and Thresh are amazing. Sometimes I almost love them more than Cato and Clove. Great Fic as always.
foxforever23 chapter 8 . 6/24/2010
Great writing! As I've said before, the Thresh/Glimmer pairing is really cute. It's so sad that they both end up dying :( Anyway, great work on Glimmer, I'd love to see more of her in the future ;)

CareersFTW chapter 8 . 6/24/2010
Hahaha, thank you so much for posting this! I was worried you weren't going to update this one. And I don't think anybody would blame anyone for this pairing, it's fantastic, my personal favourite after cato and Clove. Also don't worry about Thresh's character you have it closer than anyone else's I've read.

Will you post the other three you mentioned in "Bracelet"? Not to put too much pressure on you, of course.
be-nice-to-nerds chapter 8 . 6/24/2010
Hey, I remember this...

It was ages ago, and you finally decided to post. I liked it. Not my favourite of your works, but still pretty good.

And that's all I acn really say, so...

(and no smileys - new record ;) Which has just been broken, dammit ;))
gethsemane342 chapter 8 . 6/23/2010
*waves back*

Ha ha, come on, Glimmer/Thresh has got to be one of the best pairings ever. If you don't want the blame, i'll take all of it :D

Anyhoo, apart from one or two grammar issues, i think it's a nice look at the third meeting. I like chatty Thresh :P I do hate lifts though and i confess to squirming a bit when they get stuck (ugh, ugh, gonna stop thinking about that now!) I also like your last line. Good interpretation of the prompt too ;)

Keep on writing.