Reviews for Martyr
Shirubagure chapter 1 . 5/17/2013
It was good I am just not a fan of am Allen character death. TT but then hey, you can't what you always want.
KhaalidaNyx chapter 1 . 3/13/2013
You made me CRY!
midnight blood chapter 1 . 7/3/2011
Gosh. I cried reading this story. You're a good writer ya know?
Ezrudine chapter 1 . 1/7/2011
nooooo! allen died! please great makers of man please dont let allen die in your manga/anime ( PS: great story)
LvndrRsThrn chapter 1 . 11/22/2010
Very sad, but well-written!
InvisibleBrunette chapter 1 . 6/18/2010
*dabs eyes with a tissue*

That was very bittersweet, and I absolutely loved it. Great job, I hope there's more of your work in the D. Gray Man section :)
Little Lady Lime chapter 1 . 5/23/2010
That was sad... Honestly I think that Allen might die in the end of the manga since he is a parasitic type and how he's only alive because of the innocence in his heart. *cries*
Bamboofoxfire Productions chapter 1 . 2/1/2010
Man, that is depressing... I could somehow see this as the ending... It makes me want to huggle Allen lol
Twisted Luck chapter 1 . 12/12/2009
I liked it... it made me cry!
warrior of worlds chapter 1 . 11/27/2009
aw i liked it! i think the ending needs to be longer but then again...either way i think u did a wonderful job
Dulcamara chapter 1 . 11/3/2009
it was so sad i dried nonstop
14th Noah chapter 1 . 9/15/2009
Okay, two favorite parts to this story. This first is when Allen tells Lenalee to keep moving forward and the second is of course when he sees Mana on the other side.
kobalto chapter 1 . 9/14/2009
You did a brilliant job! You could kill every body in a different one shot and I'd believe that something like this'll happen.

Good job!
K chapter 1 . 9/13/2009
T-T

That was do bittersweet

He finally defeated the Earl only to die! ToT

At least he found Mana. *sniff*
mysticwolf1896 chapter 1 . 9/13/2009
Oh God, i'm actually crying... that was so sad and touching and i feel so bad for all of them. but at least mana was there to greet allen when he crossed over. that was my favorite part.