Reviews for Choosing the Fourth
Plasma Dragon 312 chapter 1 . 10/23/2017
Hahahahahahahahahahahhahahah
Moo chapter 1 . 8/7/2017
This is great. I love it.
Afaaf chapter 1 . 7/3/2017
HAHA I love this story. All the 'not its'. Awesome writing.
Q25783 chapter 1 . 5/13/2017
XDDD
I always love your Naruto fanfics their so good
Maximum Over-Saiyan chapter 1 . 4/19/2017
Well that was nice.
ardvarkeating101 chapter 1 . 3/13/2017
This is now canon. I don't normally say that but then again, most stories aren't this good.
infinite eternity chapter 1 . 2/24/2017
fab
Guest chapter 1 . 7/29/2016
This is hilarious. I think this may be the third time I've read it, yet it still has me choking on my on my own spit. The 'hypothetical situations' are a stroke of genius- no, this whole thing is a stroke of genius. If all of your other stories are this brilliant, even if they aren't necessarily crack, I am definitely favoriting you when I get over my sheer sloth and log in.

Thank you so much for posting this, you have no idea how much it made my three days in a row.
9ny chapter 1 . 4/29/2016
noooooooooooooooo Orochi-chan!
Pom Rania chapter 1 . 3/2/2016
"Insist that Kakashi see that psychiatrist" BFFHAHAHAHA THIS IS GORGEOUS.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/28/2015
OMG I loved your story! It was hilarious and entertaining. Your an awesome writer so Thank you so much for this.
Sweet Villainess chapter 1 . 11/20/2015
He shouldn't have put on the necklace... at least he had a somewhat delayed reaction to it, maybe because he didn't keep it XD
Frz chapter 1 . 10/15/2015
I LOVE the parody predictions!
Thorn D. Cinni chapter 1 . 10/12/2015
What did they find in Orochimaru's laboratory?
neoslucius chapter 1 . 10/7/2015
great one-shot.

I really liked some parts and at one point was questioning if you made a mistake when mentioning the potential rebellion. The one about Constitution law 17 was very good and the other hypothetical scenarios like Kakashi going rouge and invading Konoha was excellent.