Reviews for Choosing the Fourth
Moo chapter 1 . 8/7
This is great. I love it.
Afaaf chapter 1 . 7/3
HAHA I love this story. All the 'not its'. Awesome writing.
Q25783 chapter 1 . 5/13
XDDD
I always love your Naruto fanfics their so good
Maximum Over-Saiyan chapter 1 . 4/19
Well that was nice.
ardvarkeating101 chapter 1 . 3/13
This is now canon. I don't normally say that but then again, most stories aren't this good.
infinite eternity chapter 1 . 2/24
fab
Guest chapter 1 . 7/29/2016
This is hilarious. I think this may be the third time I've read it, yet it still has me choking on my on my own spit. The 'hypothetical situations' are a stroke of genius- no, this whole thing is a stroke of genius. If all of your other stories are this brilliant, even if they aren't necessarily crack, I am definitely favoriting you when I get over my sheer sloth and log in.

Thank you so much for posting this, you have no idea how much it made my three days in a row.
9ny chapter 1 . 4/29/2016
noooooooooooooooo Orochi-chan!
Pom Rania chapter 1 . 3/2/2016
"Insist that Kakashi see that psychiatrist" BFFHAHAHAHA THIS IS GORGEOUS.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/28/2015
OMG I loved your story! It was hilarious and entertaining. Your an awesome writer so Thank you so much for this.
Sweet Villainess chapter 1 . 11/20/2015
He shouldn't have put on the necklace... at least he had a somewhat delayed reaction to it, maybe because he didn't keep it XD
Frz chapter 1 . 10/15/2015
I LOVE the parody predictions!
Thorn D. Cinni chapter 1 . 10/12/2015
What did they find in Orochimaru's laboratory?
neoslucius chapter 1 . 10/7/2015
great one-shot.

I really liked some parts and at one point was questioning if you made a mistake when mentioning the potential rebellion. The one about Constitution law 17 was very good and the other hypothetical scenarios like Kakashi going rouge and invading Konoha was excellent.
Golden Mean chapter 1 . 8/30/2015
Hahahaha! Another stellar bit of parody. One thing in particular amused me-when they're talking about former students attacking the village and Minato talks about getting Kakashi therapy . Was this written before the whole Obito revelation? Because that makes it that much more funny/sad. Although Obito did need therapy, too. :D