Reviews for From A To Z and Everything in Between
Jen10Jen chapter 1 . 1/6
Whatever happened to the rest of the alphabet? This was such a promising start...
l chapter 1 . 5/7/2012
Aww, i hate how rude Max was to Ale and not even apologize or seem guilty. Thanks for this, i hope you continue soon. Max/Alec ftw! ;D
icklebrina chapter 1 . 4/6/2011
I'm going to go out on a limb and guess that you didn't get into a schedule here :P

However, I wanted to let you know that this is really good! I just worked my way through all of your DA fiction, and I wanted to pass on my appreciation for the stories you've written. You have great talent!

If you ever do re-pick this up, I, for one, would be interested in reading some more :)
alliekiwi chapter 1 . 1/7/2010
I abolutely loved this. Fabulous short story, and so in character.
abracadaver chapter 1 . 12/2/2009
please write again soon!
Midnight Parallax chapter 1 . 9/15/2009
I think it was obvious that Alec thought being a part of Max's life meant something to him. He didn't just stay in Seattle for the weather. Good job.
bewarethemelodrama chapter 1 . 9/14/2009
Welcome to the alphabet fold!

For me this reads like early season 2 Max/Alec, but placed in early season 3 (hoping you understand what I mean by that). Their interactions here were very reminiscient of that early relationship, where she hadn't yet developed the trust we saw in later episodes. The ending was nice, though I kind of wanted him to be a little more pissy with her after all that - let's face it - negative introspection. But that is just my personal preference.

I loved this moment:

In true Alec-fashion, his face morphed then, almost as if a switch had been flipped. He was grinning, his eyes and voice dripping with charm as he crooned, “aw, come on, Maxie. I know you’re picturing me dressed in shiny armor-“

”And being pulled down to the bottom of a lake cause of the ridiculous metal outfit you have on?” she interrupted cheerfully.

Unfazed by her comment, he amended thoughtfully, “actually, I was thinking more along the lines of riding up on my faithful steed, but whatever moves your furniture.”

Very Max and Alec.

Sorry to do this, - constructive criticism time - but you may want to double check some of your grammar on future posts. As an example, I noticed the following:

'Max hadn’t really did shit for him unless it helped her too.'

You placed that on a line all of its own, as if to draw attention to it (as well you should, it acts as a nice conclusion to the previous few paragraphs). However, it should have read 'hadn't really done shit for him'. Just double checking things like that will keep the dorks like me happy... and shut us up! :)

I don't want you to think it was error-riddled (it wasn't)! Just doing the constructive bit. :)

A good start, and I look forward to what you come up with the remaining prompts!
Alec's Angel chapter 1 . 9/13/2009
Would it have really hurt for Max to actually show some consideration for Alec? Because Alec was right she only helped him out when it helped her. And no, I don't buy the last line. Being let into her life while being treated like crap by her isn't better than anything. It makes it even worse because it just proves she's only using him. For once why can't she prove she'd do anything for him? Why is it that everyone who does the alphabet thing always have Alec doing "anything" for Max. Never the other way around. This was very well written, but I was kind of hoping since Logan pulled the crap he did that she would see how great Alec was in comparison. No such luck. Waiting to see what you have planned for B,C, and D.
Chica De Los Ojos Cafe chapter 1 . 9/12/2009
Aw. I really liked the ending to this one. So good! Update soon!

~Chica~
quirkys chapter 1 . 9/12/2009
aw! i like the uncertainty too, it's all part of the crazy tension between them. nice alec POV too.
recicup chapter 1 . 9/12/2009