Reviews for September 11
Guest chapter 1 . 9/11/2014
Fly high in heaven victims of 911
TheFoolOnMelancholyHill chapter 1 . 9/11/2014
Thank you for writing this and honoring those who had/still are affected by the day.
Montydragon chapter 1 . 1/1/2014
May all the fanfiction readers on this website remember that day, though I personally wasn't nearly old enough to even know what was going on. America will avenge our people in the end.
I AM BATMAN chapter 1 . 11/27/2013
wow. just, wow. i really loved this. you are an amazing writer
PinkPikachu13 chapter 1 . 10/14/2013
I am happy that you posted this story.
Cylor chapter 1 . 10/8/2013
I commend you for posting this, and could not agree more with the sentiment behind it.
Starjammerblue chapter 1 . 9/13/2013
A beautiful tribute. Unfortunately, People are starting to "move on" even in New York, newspaper and media coverage this year wasn't anywhere like the past and there were even a few angry letters to the papers saying its time to "stop the sob fest" since (in the opinion of these writers, not me) everyone experiences loss at some point and the 911 victims and there family's aren't unique in this and by "overplaying" their loss it somehow diminishes the unheralded loss's of others. Personally, I find that attitude selfish and whiny smacking of what might be called "loss envy". But people are people and as Merlin was reputed to have said "it is the doom of men that they forget." Hopefully we can keep that from happening at least in our own generation. Write On!
Ausar The Vile chapter 1 . 9/11/2013
Ironically... my dad's birthday is in 11 September...
Ironic...
TheRagingRussian chapter 1 . 6/19/2013
yes Let Us Never Forget great job by the way
Guest chapter 1 . 1/30/2013
I was too young to remember the events of that day, although we have watched many, many videos of it in my history and American Government classes. Most of them have made me cry every time, and I do not cry easily. This was very touching:)
God Bless the U.S.
X.summergrey.X chapter 1 . 11/27/2012
i started to cry when robin started telling her. as a US citizen, that day, and the rest of september 11th will be remembered.
TeenTitan99 chapter 1 . 9/12/2012
that was very good! Happy that u did it.
SladeRavenFan chapter 1 . 9/12/2012
Wow. You are truly an amazing writer, and this was a very good piece. You're right. We have to remember.

I'm not an American, I don't live in America, but 9/11 still has a massive impact. I know the events of the day, but only today (reading this) I've heard it explained more...

I have some questions... The people from the terrorist group (which I can't spell) did they sacrifice their own lives? Why would they do that? And it's disgusting that us humans are monsters that would actually plot to kill thousands of innocents..

What's the World Trade Center? Someone told me the Towers were... A shopping centre?
I'm.Only.Human.Dude chapter 1 . 9/11/2012
When I watched the news this morning, I cried so much I was late to school. It hurts so much to see this footage again, especially when my mom's friend died that day.
punkrocka23 chapter 1 . 9/11/2012
Beautiful. Wonderfully done. As a New Yoker and resident of Brooklyn, none should forget this day. I'll never forget the events of this tragedy. I lost people I knew as well. It makes me sad to remember the most infamous day in our nation's history, but today, I am not merely an Italian-American. I'm an American. Plain and simple. Long live the USA. Great story.