Reviews for September 11
Cute!
ROBSTARFOEVUH chapter 1 . 11/28/2015
AWESOMEEE PLEASE WRITE MORE STORIES
Ssj Maggie chapter 1 . 10/11/2015
A war was never a happy thing and in a war has no winner because people died in America that day and people from America, Afghanistan and Iraq are dying now, innocent people. I hate wars and I hope this war to stop and peace takes it place. I don't want to take sides and if I wrote something wrong about the politics don't judge me I am not from these countries. Great story its a good thing to honor occasions like this. Ssj Maggie
Guest chapter 1 . 10/8/2015
StarRae124 has stolen this story
Vector 426 chapter 1 . 9/21/2015
As we said in the U.S. Navy .,... BRAVO-ZULU ! JOB WELL DONE ! May we never forget, or trivialize the events of 9/11.
Rachael Rose chapter 1 . 9/11/2015
The only word that I thought of after reading this: Wow.

It's truly amazing, really. Today at my school, we basically stood up in silence right before the Pledge of Allegiance, to remember this day.

What's even better? I come home, look up on Fanfiction (I sadly don't have an account, although I do read many Teen Titans fanfictions), and I see this. It's awesome.

In conclusion, (I know I've been babbling, but it's what I do in criticism), I whole-heartily think you are a very good writer, and this story, or one-shot, whatever you like to call it, is, by Starfire's one word phrase, Glorious.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/10/2015
you one gives a shit anymore, you fucking redneck.
pajamawolfie chapter 1 . 9/10/2015
Thank you and God bless. America may be a mess right now, but it's still the best country in the world IMO.
guest chapter 1 . 9/10/2015
It is with deep regrets that I do not have an account, because I wish you could have the name of someone who now holds the deepest respect for you, your way of payin tribute is a unique and beautiul way to keep memories alive, God bless you soul.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/11/2014
Fly high in heaven victims of 911
TheFoolOnMelancholyHill chapter 1 . 9/11/2014
Thank you for writing this and honoring those who had/still are affected by the day.
Montydragon chapter 1 . 1/1/2014
May all the fanfiction readers on this website remember that day, though I personally wasn't nearly old enough to even know what was going on. America will avenge our people in the end.
I AM BATMAN chapter 1 . 11/27/2013
wow. just, wow. i really loved this. you are an amazing writer
PinkPikachu13 chapter 1 . 10/14/2013
I am happy that you posted this story.
Cylor chapter 1 . 10/8/2013
I commend you for posting this, and could not agree more with the sentiment behind it.