Reviews for September 11
It was my mom's 18th birthday on 9/11.
Izi Wilson chapter 1 . 9/8
We will never forget the innocent people lost on that day. They did not deserve to die at all, and we shall honor their memory by remembering this day forever.
teentitansrobstar chapter 1 . 8/18/2016
Cute!
ROBSTARFOEVUH chapter 1 . 11/28/2015
AWESOMEEE PLEASE WRITE MORE STORIES
Ssj Maggie chapter 1 . 10/11/2015
A war was never a happy thing and in a war has no winner because people died in America that day and people from America, Afghanistan and Iraq are dying now, innocent people. I hate wars and I hope this war to stop and peace takes it place. I don't want to take sides and if I wrote something wrong about the politics don't judge me I am not from these countries. Great story its a good thing to honor occasions like this. Ssj Maggie
Guest chapter 1 . 10/8/2015
StarRae124 has stolen this story
Vector 426 chapter 1 . 9/21/2015
As we said in the U.S. Navy .,... BRAVO-ZULU ! JOB WELL DONE ! May we never forget, or trivialize the events of 9/11.
Rachael Rose chapter 1 . 9/11/2015
The only word that I thought of after reading this: Wow.

It's truly amazing, really. Today at my school, we basically stood up in silence right before the Pledge of Allegiance, to remember this day.

What's even better? I come home, look up on Fanfiction (I sadly don't have an account, although I do read many Teen Titans fanfictions), and I see this. It's awesome.

In conclusion, (I know I've been babbling, but it's what I do in criticism), I whole-heartily think you are a very good writer, and this story, or one-shot, whatever you like to call it, is, by Starfire's one word phrase, Glorious.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/10/2015
you one gives a shit anymore, you fucking redneck.
pajamawolfie chapter 1 . 9/10/2015
Thank you and God bless. America may be a mess right now, but it's still the best country in the world IMO.
guest chapter 1 . 9/10/2015
It is with deep regrets that I do not have an account, because I wish you could have the name of someone who now holds the deepest respect for you, your way of payin tribute is a unique and beautiul way to keep memories alive, God bless you soul.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/11/2014
Fly high in heaven victims of 911
TheFoolOnMelancholyHill chapter 1 . 9/11/2014
Thank you for writing this and honoring those who had/still are affected by the day.
Montydragon chapter 1 . 1/1/2014
May all the fanfiction readers on this website remember that day, though I personally wasn't nearly old enough to even know what was going on. America will avenge our people in the end.
I AM BATMAN chapter 1 . 11/27/2013
wow. just, wow. i really loved this. you are an amazing writer