Reviews for For the Love of Sammy
It'sMrsMikaelsonToYou chapter 10 . 5/18
This is an amazing fanfiction! When Dean ran his hands through Sam hair and got him to fall asleep my heart went to goop! You melted my heart with this, thank youCan I ask why you have used the infinitive forms of most of the words like hunger instead of hungry and anger instead of angry?
hotshow chapter 19 . 9/1/2014
I only look at completed stories, and I was very surprised to see that at the end of chapter 19 it says "TBC", but in the description of the story it says it is completed. Would you please let me know which is it - TBC or competed. Thank you.
Euronite chapter 18 . 4/14/2014
I like this story, its been a long time since I last added an author to my favourites but you deserve it.
kiersten chapter 18 . 5/2/2013
great story! Loved it, but john was a dick! :p
phyllis0016 chapter 18 . 8/28/2010
hey omg you were really mean to sam. but i love the closeness of the boys and bobby ,and caleb. caleb for some reason fasinates me.
Bunny1 chapter 18 . 11/26/2009
Aw... sweet ending:)
Jess62 chapter 17 . 11/22/2009
Your story is great, I ADORE IT ! xD

You could make a suite ?

Bix Bix

PS: I'm French, so I am not sur about what I marked. :s
Bunny1 chapter 17 . 11/21/2009
Good things are getting better with them.:)
siouxsmn chapter 16 . 11/18/2009
This could be a good storyline, but you desperately need to get someone to beta this for you. Nothing ruins a story more than poor grammar. I'm sure if you just asked, anyone would be willing to help you.
Bunny1 chapter 16 . 11/18/2009
Poor, poor Sammy... and Dean, too... oh, those poor boys...;)
Sarafina126 chapter 12 . 11/16/2009
I mean this in the nicest way, but you should really edit your chapters and..why does Sam always act like he is five as opposed to eighteen? I just can't imagine an adult constantly snuggling with his brother and calling him "Deany." I'm just saying.
Bunny1 chapter 15 . 11/15/2009
Oh... VERY nice chapt...;)
Bunny1 chapter 14 . 11/11/2009
I'm liking this story still, though, they were a bit out of character in this last chapter, I'm afraid...
Bunny1 chapter 13 . 11/7/2009
Poor Sammy-Bo... (Sorry, LOL, that's what I call MY Sam sometimes- he's 2) but, it's sweet;)
Bunny1 chapter 12 . 10/27/2009
Those poor babies... so glad they have each-other.
53 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »