Reviews for Against the Odds
Larenars chapter 14 . 8/3
Great story.
The Death of Heaven chapter 14 . 7/27
this story is fantastic and i will love reading more of it as you continue!
thanks for a great read :)
-DH
Dyani91 chapter 14 . 7/16
Please update soon
Shelik chapter 14 . 7/6
OMG i just had a fun thought Harry needs to meet Genma lol that would be pretty fun.
bdet chapter 14 . 6/30
What a great story! I like that it's a hp/naruto crossover with hp immersed in the naruto universe without being all ninja like and just bringing his own power to the table.
Sparksofrandomness chapter 14 . 6/29
This store is amazing I can't wait for your next update
I wonder how gaara will react to Harry being narutos cousin
lunaatje123 chapter 14 . 6/16
I really like this story, the writing is good and you have made Harry's presence in the Naruto world create some interesting situations. The character interactions are also really well done. I'm looking forward to reading more of this, thank you for the story!
fmoura98 chapter 14 . 6/12
Hello! I saw your profile and the date you have predicted for the last chapter. It's still a bit far away but I'm glad this is not in hiatus.

I've really enjoyed this story, a lot of the interactions and I hope you'll continue being motivated. The last chapter was really interesting too and I kept me thinking about a possible Uzumaki in Gaara's family line (Gaara has Lily's hair and Petunia's eyes). As if things aren't complicated enough.

Favorited, followed, can't wait for the update. Thank you for posting this. 3
samuelvan.heuger chapter 11 . 6/5
nice story can't wait for the update
Jazz chapter 14 . 5/28
Are you going to add more chapters or is the story discontinued? :(
Marzipane95 chapter 14 . 5/26
Fantastic story and chapter! Please Continue!
forestreject chapter 14 . 5/19
I love this story.
agnar chapter 7 . 5/17
Yeah, lost interest at the really, REALLY overly long and utterly boring magic lesson from Hermione. Why the fuck do I care so much about how a muggle repelling charm works?
makoto-18 chapter 14 . 5/16
I do hope another chapter is in the works. i look forward to more.
1,742 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »