Reviews for Against the Odds
winfield56 chapter 14 . 2/23
wow, this is a good story, nice reading and well done.
I hope we don't have to wait too long for the next chapter is online.

Yours truly
Pixiecropse chapter 14 . 2/22
lol I love it
Angel chapter 14 . 2/20
UPDATE :OOOOOOOO AND PLease don't let itachi die... like make harry appear in the scene or something? lol
Angel chapter 9 . 2/20
ITACHI MUST SURVIVE!
Osprey Eamon chapter 14 . 2/15
The visit to Suna was enjoyable to read. I particularly liked Gaara's appearances. Nice to see Ebizo pop up as well.

Harry's continuing PTSD seems pretty realistic to me, not that I know much about the subject.
Tommy14 chapter 14 . 2/10
I've enjoyed reading this story and the way you've written the characters personalities. So nice to see Harry and Naruto find family. The Nara's in your story are a favorite. Harry's take on things and people are insightful and amusing.
shanaou chapter 14 . 2/5
too long for new chapter
TheBeauty chapter 14 . 2/5
I really love your story. It's quite intricate and entertaining :D
Indecisive Bob chapter 14 . 1/24
I'm loving this story! The interactions between Naruto and Harry are so cute! I keep forgetting that Naruto is sixteen when he's being all timid, hopeful, and aching for family. And the ripples are just starting to show, but I'm eagerly looking forward to what you have planned next. Keep up the good work!
bhjgh chapter 14 . 1/18
great story, please continue
Radiant Celestial Aura chapter 14 . 1/16
Excellent story! Can't wait to read the next chapter! :D
yukicrewger2 chapter 14 . 1/13
I have a feeling that if Harry doesn't have all of the pieces but still needs to fix something, he's going to have to reinvent the Repairo spell...

the glasses version was Occulus Repairo, so maybe the incomplete repair spell would be something like Demi Repairo or something like that.
fhff chapter 14 . 1/12
great story, cant wait flr morel. Please continue.
UseFistNotMouth chapter 14 . 1/10
This is the most well-done HP/Naruto crossover I have ever read. It is among the best crossovers I have read. Everyone is IC and everything is plausible and there is no indulgent shipping or OP-ness. The story is un-rushed and the characters lead the way through the plot that drives them.

Just... thank you.
Wow..,great mixy sorry. Harry's skills manage to be not overpowering yet very useful. To bad he doesn't have more skills in his job. I'm sure Hermione said oculus before reparo for a reason.
1,705 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »