Reviews for Against the Odds
hello chapter 14 . 3/22
The itch, its from Danzo using Kotoamatsukami isn't it? It was so obvious, seeing as every time the itch made an appearance; it was during Danzo was within Harry's vicinity, preferably while maintaining eye contact.

Gaara is bae, as usual.
Naruto, stop being a dick to Sai. (Although maybe then he'll stop calling you dickle- /slapped)
Kakashi deserves to have more people hovering over his shoulder;breathing down his neck and making sure he lives and maintains an ACTUALLY HEALTHY LIFESTYLE. (You deserved that punch in the gut Minato, you asshole)
Naras will be Naras but nothing is more terrifying then a motivated or angry Nara; even more so when its both.

*sighs*
Jiraiya
I cri

I swear in every Harry Potter/Naruto crossover, I just sit anticipating the moment Harry meets Sasuke for the first time and when Naruto and his peers will find out that Harry is bilingual even without some fancy smancy portal opening stone that is apparently the embodiment of Fate, the bitch.
Ahhhh. Nothing beats the look of Pedo-maru's face when he realises that Manda listens to Harry but not him.

Anyways, really enjoying the fic, and looking forward to more chapters soon! Good luck!
S chapter 15 . 3/22
This is really good! I finished it fairly quickly so I'll probably re-read it a couple times, but I had a lot of fun reading this! It's very enjoyable. I patiently await your next update! Thank you for sharing your story!
This is fantastic. The syrup jutsu absolutely made my day, and I love the serious topics we're delving into!
Rubyia chapter 14 . 3/20
Quick question! I've read and reread this lovely little fic and never noticed but did Hari just not notice that Gaara has that UZUMAKI red hair? It's only referenced as dark and perhaps in the poor night lighting and him donning his kage hat, Hari didn't get a good look, but still. I wonder if this is going to the next "Uzumaki" foundling.
1sunfun chapter 15 . 3/17
Interesting Story.
Red Riding Cape chapter 15 . 3/14
Wow, this is one of the very few stories that actually make their protagonist have some flaws in a believable way and in a way that doesn't take over the story or make it not fun to read. I love the main idea of this story and I love how you've written it- though I will admit to a guilty desire to see Harry with ninja skills kicking ass. However, there are tons of stories like that out there, so I'm very happy to find one that's a bit different and still very good.

Good luck with your writing, I look forward to your next chapter!
Winter's Folly - Summer's Vice chapter 15 . 3/9
This is amazing, I am looking forward to the more complex plots you weave in the future of this new universe. The vials are from Itachi, yes? Curious that the Monks have them, then again, here Monks are important. The badge, the board, Gaara's hair Harry didn't see... The conversation, the spiral, Ebizo... Oh, to imagine what comes next... Good Luck.
Winter's Folly - Summer's Vice chapter 7 . 3/8
Bleach expies? Looking forward to what yo'll do with that. Any chance they have suspicious hair?
kirallie chapter 15 . 3/3
Love it! Poor lost Harry so often. His potion vials? Is Itachi trying to contact him? Will Harry ever go back to England?
worst fic ever don't read
For The Love of Things Nerdy chapter 15 . 2/25
Show me some Itachi
Leopardheart44 chapter 15 . 2/24
I'm really enjoying this story. You write the characters so well! I hope that one day you will be able to finish it. Keep up the good work :)
WhiteElfElder chapter 15 . 2/17
I hope Harry figures out the seals he is studying...and when he will discover the seal on Naruto?
WhiteElfElder chapter 14 . 2/17
I was hoping Harry and Gaara would get along more, and he would really get Temari interested in him.
P.A.W.07 chapter 15 . 2/14
You have no idea how much I enjoyed this. I love that Harry isn't over powered and humanly imperfect. Plus, its funny. Always a win in my book.

I like that this is about family and not a pairing as well. Plus, he's kept his magic on the down low.

This is easily one of my favorite Harry Potter Naruto crossovers