Reviews for Against the Odds
Mangoose chapter 19 . 9/25
What a ride that was! I do hope this gets updated someday. This is seriously one of the best Harry Potter crossovers out there!
Mangoose chapter 14 . 9/25
Man, what this story is missing are interludes. It would be a treat to know what it's like from the viewpoints of the other characters.
Mangoose chapter 13 . 9/25
Fake rumor. That's how bad of a liar Harry is. The mark of a bad liar is the obvious desperation they put into insisting that something isn't true.

He could have said it was just a rumor or gossip, but to emphasize Harry used a very redundant term.

Oh Harry my boy, you really are bad at lying.

Also, love the demonstration of magic here.

Magic's greatest advantage is that it can be used for incredibly exotic effects, which is Harry's greatest advantage.

However, shinobi have long mastered the art of chakra for offensive purposes and that is the reason why I think that even an experienced wizard will have a hard time dealing with a shinobi.
Mangoose chapter 11 . 9/24
I'm not really a fan of Harry Potter or Naruto crossover fanfiction, but this one seems very unique and interesting.

I love how Harry is just confusing people with his British-ness. And I definitely love how Naruto came up with the incorrect conclusion that Harry was going to become a monk.

Imagine, Harry Potter, a monk. That's like the plot of a kung-fu film.
Mangoose chapter 9 . 9/24
Harry is always in a rush, Jesus Christ. It's like he's having a sugar rush.
fudjrthc468 chapter 19 . 5/15
wow! on the most interesting ! but when will the work continue? but will there be a new chapter in history ? I beg you to continue.
ಥ‿ಥ
Pebble-Pebble chapter 19 . 4/23
Please update...
AnyerA chapter 19 . 4/6
uno de los pains podía como sacar almas y que tal si en una de esas se tope con harry y al intentar sacar su alma solo saque el horrocrux, nosé nomás una idea nada mas
Alana746 chapter 19 . 4/6
I hope you update because I really enjoyed this story
AnyerA chapter 19 . 4/2
amazing history! Will you continue with it?
AnyerA chapter 14 . 4/1
Harry se ha convertido en un Todoroki con sus teorías locas
tinaryan29 chapter 1 . 1/28
Wonderful story! Thank you for all of your hard work!
Organized Entropy chapter 1 . 1/7
This version of Harry feels like a 13 year old girl. I cannot read any further. It felt like he was flirting with itachi, despite Harry being 15 and straight. You have a unique writing style I enjoy, and in some cases I would enjoy reading from the point of a 13 year old girl if the circumstances are right, however in this case that 13 year old girl is Harry Potter. So no thanks. Also 7 chapters in and we finally have the 2 protagonists meet? A little late for a slow-to-update 21 chapter fanfic aren’t we? Maybe keep a more realistic 3-5 year schedule rather than what seems to be a 2 decade one.
Organized Entropy chapter 2 . 1/7
This feels like it’s being written from the point of a child. The candor and overall vernacular feels like this version of Harry is about 11-13. And yet... he’s supposed to be 15. I hope his lexicon matches his presumed age based on events he’s mentioned that have occurred.
TheSummerSet chapter 19 . 1/6
Great fic, I hope you're able to update soon!
2,660 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »