Reviews for Against the Odds
SunPho3n1x chapter 18 . 5/15
This is such a great story! I love how you melded Harry into the Naruto world while maintaining the connection with Harry’s. And Harry’s and Naruto are so cute as family! Thank you for writing this.
Please Read me chapter 7 . 3/1
Eventually the gods and death send Harry Potter on way too many adventures and he finally snaps Harry gos evil grows so powerful that he starts hunting gods and death eventually death ask Harry why and Harry replies to death using deaths excuses "life's unfair isn't it? So is the afterlife." to for the bullshit on him as well the job if Harry just jumped awhile then retired then death woul of just had to replace his master like replacing a lightbulb.
Andorxor chapter 19 . 1/8
Harry was in London
Andorxor chapter 3 . 1/8
Everyone knows that the cool anywhere portkey are bedknobs not necklaces
nohonor97 chapter 19 . 1/4
A great fic, I hope the author is still interested in writing! I want to read more of this!
nagiten chapter 1 . 12/28/2023
interesting
but why is harry cleaning up number 4?
why is harry questioning why his grandparents left his mother?
they died they didnt just dump her on the doorstep or leave her with petunia parents
Please Read me chapter 13 . 12/11/2023
Here'san idea Harry Potter travels to whirlpool but it's before the whole slaughter thingy and ends up changing the time line.
TianYi chapter 19 . 12/1/2023
nice, a connection to Gabriel and Orihime right?
SilverMidas chapter 19 . 11/8/2023
would love to see more
Mando-Vet chapter 19 . 7/19/2023
This was an outstanding story! I truly hope you return to finish it one day.
Tzarista chapter 19 . 7/7/2023
new reader, I love it. you made this new universe and build on top of it- we readers enjoy it -the plot rocks 3
Shipwright chapter 19 . 3/26/2023
Had fun reading. Thanks for the story.
Hime-Hime19 chapter 19 . 11/3/2022
I really do love this story. I keep having to reread it, every once in a while. You did a great job in characterization, plot pacing, and dialogue. I hope you come back one day author-san.
PaleFeed chapter 10 . 10/24/2022
This story is incredibly boring
Jaye chapter 3 . 7/24/2022
Yeah, the other comments claim this fanfic sucks and is super slow burn. I’m not reading anymore of this bs
2,685 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »