Reviews for Against the Odds
Hime-Hime19 chapter 19 . 11/3
I really do love this story. I keep having to reread it, every once in a while. You did a great job in characterization, plot pacing, and dialogue. I hope you come back one day author-san.
PaleFeed chapter 10 . 10/24
This story is incredibly boring
Jaye chapter 3 . 7/24
Yeah, the other comments claim this fanfic sucks and is super slow burn. I’m not reading anymore of this bs
Jaye chapter 3 . 7/24
It’s kinda boring that it’s taking Harry this long to get to Japan. Is it going to take the same 3-4 chapters to get to the monk temple in Japan and 3-4 more chapters to get to Konoha. This story seems to be hella boring already. I’m a read the comments b4 I go any further bcuz this shot is ridiculous!
TheDarkening chapter 19 . 7/4
Ohhhh! I love this chapter and I can’t wait for more! Please continue with the amazing work that your doing!
Kelvrin chapter 19 . 6/6
awesome story. please write more!
Bigreddog68 chapter 19 . 3/25
Love this story and really hope you come back to it!
WhiteElfElder chapter 10 . 1/11
Harry really needs to find more detection spells, and a way to prevent people from grabbing and whisking him away.
sousie chapter 19 . 1/10
I love it!
chronodaimon chapter 19 . 1/1
please update!
Vivi chapter 19 . 12/30/2021
I just discovered this story and I'm hooked! You've written this so well, it's one of the best Naruto and Harry Potter crossovers I've read :) I hope this story continues. Best wishes and a happy and safe new year :)
Resurrection99 chapter 19 . 12/27/2021
was dope sucks it's dead
Premature chapter 1 . 12/13/2021
Haven't even started the story yet and I'm laughing at "Paul Coelho". Probably Paulo Coelho's cousin from Pennsylvania.
Mangoose chapter 19 . 9/25/2021
What a ride that was! I do hope this gets updated someday. This is seriously one of the best Harry Potter crossovers out there!
Mangoose chapter 14 . 9/25/2021
Man, what this story is missing are interludes. It would be a treat to know what it's like from the viewpoints of the other characters.
2,673 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »