Reviews for Against the Odds
For the love of God, update this thing already! Please.
ilya39 chapter 17 . 7/14
Eight years. Eight years and it's only half a year after the last update. I'm impressed. Anyway, it's a wonderful story, and i'd loooove to see more of it.
Kiochii chapter 17 . 6/26
This is amazing! I love the bonding between Harry and Naruto! And you’ve left enough questions open that need to be answered to keep a person interested but not frustrated for lack of info. Lol can’t wait for the next installment
karshow chapter 17 . 6/14
Please tell me you havent given up on this story its so good please continue it!
Nice chapter 8 . 6/8
Enjoying the story.
Trying to visualize this chap 8 sentence- bit of gender confusion lol
[The lady smiled at him and gave her son a smug ignored everyone else and dug in to his food with an irritated roll of his eyes.]
James Barras chapter 1 . 6/7
Huh i had no idea someone other than myself he'd read the alchemist and still remembered it - excellent quote
ShadowLady89 chapter 17 . 5/27
update soon
of Serendip chapter 17 . 5/18
I love this story. I just reread it again. I kept smiling with some of lines. Great work. Thank you so much for contributing this story.
Nice story I love I hope you write soon but it make me curious what karuma think of harry since he can see through naruto what will harry think of fox inside naruto.
nikhil.majumdar chapter 17 . 5/9
Hi, I really enjoy this story! I hope you can take up writing it regularly again!
bg3929 chapter 16 . 5/1
*contented sigh* yep, me again, back for what is probably my 8th readthrough. I’m such a fan of the family fluff, and the way you weave in action and intrigue to boot is SUPERB. This fic has the perfect balance. Eep, Itachi... but if the Sharingan can see chakra, will Itachi use his/ his clone use it on Harry’s magic and just... ?

Lol, questions upon questions! I also really like all of Harry’s friendships in this story. They all seem so unique and natural. Plus, the way that Hermione and Ron are woven in, acting as Harry’s confidantes and sounding boards is great. I haven’t seen a dimension-travel fic where they don’t go too but are such a sweet and important part of the story.

I love this universe to bits, and I hope you find the time and motivation in the future to add to it.

Thessaliad chapter 17 . 4/29
I love this story so much!
flashmanbroski chapter 1 . 4/26
"Something I wish I could talk to with someone."
Talk about with someone.

You've put in the AN that you're planning to constantly edit this story as you go. Great! Too many authors just throw up what they have and leave things as they are, even when changes could really help the story. I'm gonna comment any grammatical errors I find.
Mitsuki Shigamatsu chapter 10 . 4/18
Buzz off ya old war hawk!
Svenion chapter 12 . 4/15
soooo, is Harry going to learn to use chakra, is he going to get better at magic, is the horcrux getting destroyed? I have no idea where this story is actually going, and I probably should by now, right?
2,273 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »