Reviews for Against the Odds
Katsheswims chapter 17 . 3/16
Love this story!
MrAwesome8 chapter 17 . 3/4
This story is seriously a masterpiece on fanfiction. There is nothing more I can say. Thanks for writing, I'll be eagerly waiting for the next update!
TheTrueSonGoku chapter 17 . 2/28
Aaawwww it's over... plz update soon
Namara chapter 17 . 2/27
i'd completely forgotten about this fic and after re-reading it i've gotta say i still love it!
The Wingless Dragon chapter 17 . 2/15
I love this story so bloody much that i read it through the night.
I can just tell I’m going to be re-reading this story many times
Can’t wait to
RedHeadsRock1010 chapter 17 . 2/6
Oh my god I love this story so much. Poor Naruto and his hope for a family, and Harry taking care of him 3
Trikit chapter 17 . 2/1
I really enjoyed this! I hope you get the opportunity to write more soon. Thanks for the fic!
Golden Bearded Dragon chapter 17 . 1/31
This is fantastic. I lost this story, but when you updated again I found it. There's so much good stuff. Oh, gosh, Harry and his prophecy are going to cause trouble sometime. And will anyone find out just how rich our Golden boy is? Heheh, golden boy. 'Cause he has all those gold coins.
Anyways, great job and I hope the plot bunnies and inspiration attack you senselessly. :)
Marie-S-Raven chapter 17 . 1/21
Yay! Wow I love this! Thank you so much! I can't wait for more!
GoldenGryphon chapter 17 . 1/19
Thank you for writing this happy and slightly complicated story. I have greatly enjoyed reading this.
2017 was a lousy year for me, so I appreciate the thought that 2018 will be better. Thank you for that as well.
I really enjoyed your take on Harry and Naruto. I have enjoyed Harry having the chance to have a little brother and family who is just as lost as he is. Harry's acceptance of the oddities in the shinobi world (as being only different, not more strange, compared to wizards) is a nice touch. He's traumatized by his past, but not to the point of disability. Nice balance.
Best thoughts!
scythe195 chapter 17 . 1/14
Great story, looking forward to the next update!
LordOfTheWind chapter 17 . 1/8
It's so good. I await your next update.
waywarddragon chapter 17 . 1/7
This is really good!
I love your characterizations and plotting, its so polished!
Thank you for posting!
Dear Author, please continue thist story, it si incredible.
Potteritis chapter 17 . 1/2
I love it so far! You've got me hooked! I really want more now! You've got talent. You've got my attention. Lets see how far you can go. At this rate, your going to go really far. Keep going, you've got the talent. Thanks for a really great story.
2,254 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »