Reviews for Against the Odds
Scarydodo chapter 14 . 9/21
Was looking forward for the rest of the story, it's amazing please update soon
aira240302 chapter 14 . 9/18
you need to update please!
What will happen when Harry comes to Konoha?(Please tell me that is going to be destroyed), tel me when Harry goes to account for that Naruto is the Jinchuriki of Kyubi.
please. update, update, update,update, plase!
P.D: Sorry I'm dont't speak English very well, I hope that you understand my review XD
KagomeGirl021 chapter 14 . 9/12
It's been almost 2 and 1/2 years since the last update. Will you ever finish this fic? I have read and reread this fic so many times in hopes that one day you will have written more. I really want to see the outcome of Harry fixing those human puppets and if they ever find anymore uzumaki. I want to know if Harry ever returns to the wizarding world even for a short while. Will Hermoione find new spells to help Harry find more relatives? Will Harry find a way to defeat voldemort while in konoha? How good will Harry get at seals and will naruto ever learn how to make them as well? It is in his blood. Will naruto learn of his father soon? Will Jiraiya ever reveal his godfather status to naruto? What else will happen in this fic with the uzumaki clan? Will naruto and Harry get the uzumaki land back from the daimyo?Please please please write more and finish this fic soon!
AshesGleamandGlow chapter 14 . 9/12
You seriously need to update this story. It's a fascinating and fun read.
Evani chapter 14 . 9/5
This is a shiny story with almost nothing in familiar with, its lovely haha. I can't wait to see what you have in store for the next chapter, and I wish I knew anything about the timeline for shippoden... Or anything in general... Hmmm, maybe I should stop reading the xovers and read the actual manga some more so I can at least get past the bridge building? Nah haha. Yeah, so thanks for writing this, its really interesting, and I can't wait to see what you have for itachi as well. You have no idea how hard I laughed when I realized Harrys first contact with (living) people would be him... I really need to get on with reading the manga though, there's so much to get through...
moonlightkiss1515 chapter 14 . 8/17
This is a very realistic and wonderful story! please update...(a little...)...anyway...it is great i love the fact that you kept the characters grounded and not let them get out of character...
MayaHikari chapter 14 . 8/7
any chance for an update?
how will Harry react when he finds out about Sasuke?
will Harry make any connection between magic and senjutsu ?
Kairan1979 chapter 14 . 7/17
It's a shame the story was abandoned. It lacked the cliches of most of Naruto/HP crossovers.
Neko and Niky chapter 14 . 7/15
Dat wakward moment... xD lol. I love Gaara and how he treats awkward moments. Keep up the good work!
apolausta chapter 14 . 7/14
This is one of the best Harry Potter/Naruto crossovers I've ever read! Also just a fantastic story in general, thank you so much for writing and sharing. It's been over two years since your last update, so I'm not sure if you're planning on continuing, but regardless this is amaaaazing and thank you! If you do plan on continuing, I for one will be a very happy camper :)
FallingHopelessly chapter 14 . 7/8
This is such an awesome fic to read. I absolutely loved it. Hope you'll update soon.
jumping-jo chapter 14 . 7/2
well that was awesome and harrys reaction to everyone is great...glad you put in some ptsd issues everyone seems to gloss over that part
pipper11 chapter 14 . 6/28
Love this story!
Hainbuche chapter 14 . 6/19
wow, klasse geschichte, das liest sich richtig richtig spannend. ich mag dass hari eher am nara clan befestigt ist. hat das was mit den hirschen zu tun oder dass harry eine ähnliche position einnimmt in seinem ursprungsland wie bspw. shikamaru? warte gespannt auf fortsetzung. lg hainbuche
sakurakhadag chapter 14 . 6/19
I had not realised that it had been so long since this has been updated. Huh. Seems just last month I was crowing over the new update.
Is this story officially abandoned, then?
1,819 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »