Reviews for Against the Odds
Mercy Of Baal chapter 16 . 9/23
Having a lovely September. Just kidding. Just kidding. But yeah. I love your story :)
Monster King chapter 16 . 9/19
Great story I really liked it can't wait until the next update comes.
theNewDesire chapter 16 . 9/18
Yay! I'm so happy you updated! This is a great story.
evalhanne chapter 16 . 9/17
Normally I don't read Naruto stories, but this is really well written and I like the story arc. Thank you!
Bueshang chapter 16 . 9/6
I just found this story and I'm hooked. Keep up the great work.
afallenheart chapter 16 . 8/30
Please update your story when you can! I would love to read what comes next!
Arthisa chapter 16 . 8/27
I'm so happy that you're still writing this story! I love the politics and how you manage to show them while staying in Harry's point of view, and how you don't tell us everything. I'm very curious about Itachi's plans :)
Latifiel chapter 16 . 8/27
Don't be a hiatus... TT
Sora Akuma chapter 16 . 8/18
This story is very interesting and I can't wait to read more.
Reading4soul chapter 16 . 8/5
Wonderful to get such a huge update. Great chatacter interactions. I wonder what's in store for them next. Thanks for writing!
Greyff chapter 7 . 8/3
So far so good. Good thing he bought potions in lots what with his "saving people" thing.
Cherri202 chapter 16 . 8/1
This is a very enjoyable crossover. Thank you. It's very rare to see a story like this set in Shipuuden too, which makes it feel quite unique. I love the character interactions, and the attention to detail with Harry's trauma, especially considering how much less violent (and gory) his own world is.

About the only thing that bothers me is how blasé the ninjas all are about Harry, apart from the occasional attempt at recruiting him for whatever. I would expect them to be a bit more reticent about a foreigner with abilities who claims not to be a ninja. At the very least I would expect them to be trying to properly suss out his abilities.

I have so many questions. I can't wait to see how it goes down with Itachi. Is Harry going to find out Itachi's big secret in time? Will we ever see Sasuke? Is Harry going to get off his butt and find the other Uzumaki, leading him to Akatsuki (Nagato) or Sasuke (Karin)? What about the thestral hair, are there other ghosts around to see?

I guess I'm mostly just waiting to see Harry do something to stand out, apart from fixing things. Itachi's assumption was a good one, and I'd like to see what the Konoha ninjas are thinking. Between Harry's magic, potions, parseltongue, giant owl, beginning seal abilities, connection to Voldemort (is that still active?), and general Griffindorishness- I'd be expecting Harry to do SOMETHING to draw suspicion from his allies soon.
Chantilly's Mom chapter 1 . 7/29
Well, I for 1 am glad you didn't wait even though I'm starting to read so many years after 1st publication. Can't write worth a darn but love to read these stories and am grateful authors share.
angrypixels chapter 16 . 7/17
Looks intersting
Rae Nerdy chapter 1 . 7/12
This is by far my favorite Harry Potter x Naruto crossover to date. It's very realistic to both character's canon personalities, the original elements ( I think anyway ) are very nicely put in and flow with what I understood of both canons.

Plus I am just a sucker for stories where Harry isn't super awesome amazingly powerful and yet still manages to get himself in and out of some pretty unreal situations.
2,138 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »