Reviews for Against the Odds
Bigreddog68 chapter 19 . 3/25
Love this story and really hope you come back to it!
WhiteElfElder chapter 10 . 1/11
Harry really needs to find more detection spells, and a way to prevent people from grabbing and whisking him away.
sousie chapter 19 . 1/10
I love it!
chronodaimon chapter 19 . 1/1
please update!
Vivi chapter 19 . 12/30/2021
I just discovered this story and I'm hooked! You've written this so well, it's one of the best Naruto and Harry Potter crossovers I've read :) I hope this story continues. Best wishes and a happy and safe new year :)
Resurrection99 chapter 19 . 12/27/2021
was dope sucks it's dead
Premature chapter 1 . 12/13/2021
Haven't even started the story yet and I'm laughing at "Paul Coelho". Probably Paulo Coelho's cousin from Pennsylvania.
Mangoose chapter 19 . 9/25/2021
What a ride that was! I do hope this gets updated someday. This is seriously one of the best Harry Potter crossovers out there!
Mangoose chapter 14 . 9/25/2021
Man, what this story is missing are interludes. It would be a treat to know what it's like from the viewpoints of the other characters.
Mangoose chapter 13 . 9/25/2021
Fake rumor. That's how bad of a liar Harry is. The mark of a bad liar is the obvious desperation they put into insisting that something isn't true.

He could have said it was just a rumor or gossip, but to emphasize Harry used a very redundant term.

Oh Harry my boy, you really are bad at lying.

Also, love the demonstration of magic here.

Magic's greatest advantage is that it can be used for incredibly exotic effects, which is Harry's greatest advantage.

However, shinobi have long mastered the art of chakra for offensive purposes and that is the reason why I think that even an experienced wizard will have a hard time dealing with a shinobi.
Mangoose chapter 11 . 9/24/2021
I'm not really a fan of Harry Potter or Naruto crossover fanfiction, but this one seems very unique and interesting.

I love how Harry is just confusing people with his British-ness. And I definitely love how Naruto came up with the incorrect conclusion that Harry was going to become a monk.

Imagine, Harry Potter, a monk. That's like the plot of a kung-fu film.
Mangoose chapter 9 . 9/24/2021
Harry is always in a rush, Jesus Christ. It's like he's having a sugar rush.
fudjrthc468 chapter 19 . 5/15/2021
wow! on the most interesting ! but when will the work continue? but will there be a new chapter in history ? I beg you to continue.
ಥ‿ಥ
Pebble-Pebble chapter 19 . 4/23/2021
Please update...
AnyerA chapter 19 . 4/6/2021
uno de los pains podía como sacar almas y que tal si en una de esas se tope con harry y al intentar sacar su alma solo saque el horrocrux, nosé nomás una idea nada mas
2,667 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »